20 | Caught

It had now been more than a week since Yoongi had stayed with the Jungs. He was back home the following day, but fled directly from there. He had stuffed some clothes and school supplies into a backpack and ran away. Since then he has lived with the Jungs. They were very cordial to Yoongi, which he was not even used to and was a bit overwhelmed with the friendliness and care.

Until the next Ability lesson, Hoseok and Yoongi put together a list of abilities of "normal" angels, since Hoseok was a black angel and that would only cause unrest if someone noticed something. Hoseok could also do all the "normal" stuff, but with him everything looked a little different and had a slightly changed effect, especially his wheeling tattoos and eyes were noticeable. When the time finally came, the two crumbled into a corner where no one could see them and beat the time to death. In the end, they handed over the ready-made sheet.

The relationship between Yoongi, Namjin, Jiwoo and Taekook improved noticeably into the positive. The demon had through smoking, even if Hoseok didn't like it at all, found a way to stay with them without losing control of this shadow. Meanwhile, Jimin distanced himself further and further from everyone. He hardly met with Taehyung anymore, the two were actually soulmates. The only problem, in addition to the thing with Jimin, was that Yoongi didn't want the others to know anything about that he was smoking.

One strange thing was that no one but the eight seemed to remember Friday's incident. Another was that Yoongi's hair had now turned half white.

Yoongi paid Love Shot and Yeonjun regular visits but made sure to drink only a glass of mild beer if at all. He and Yeonjun got along well and also stayed in touch via messages.

The temperatures outside had now fallen significantly, autumn had reached its peak and winter had already reached for the cities with its icid claws.

<><><><>

It was Monday again and Hoseok and Yoongi peeled themselves sluggishly out of their cozy, warm beds. The weekend was still in their bones.

"Morning, babe" wished Yoongi with his raspy morning voice.

"I love your voice in the morning, do you know that?"

"I know you say that every morning." Yoongi laughed roughly. His voice state had by no means improved, on the contrary, she sounded incredibly rough, almost burned, which gave her a certain appeal.

The couple somehow managed to climb out of bed and go to the bathroom. When they were brushing their teeth, Taeyeon came in grumpy.

"Good morning" the boys wished.

She only twisted her face to a grimace in response and then threw them out of the bathroom because she wanted to take a shower before school. The angel and the demon were greeted more nicer by Seolya and Hyunjin, Hoseok's smaller siblings. The two were briefly hugged before Seolya and Hyunjin made out like two starved predators over breakfast.

"Good Morning you two!" Greeted Miso. It was one of the rare mornings when Miso Jung was there and could conjure up a wonderful breakfast. This time there were homemade pancakes. They just smelled delicious.

"Morning Mom"; "Morning Miso" she got as an answer and as a bonus two more radiant faces.

A pleasurable moan left the mouths of Yoongi and Hoseok when they bit into their first pancakes. It was just incredibly delicious. The two snailed a lot of this divine treats before they went up again.

"Yoon...?"

"Yes?" Yoongi was just about to throw the last notebooks into his backpack.

"I don't feel so good..."