15 | You're dumber then I thought

Double update ૮꒰ ྀི >⸝⸝⸝< ྀི꒱ა

Yoongi was lying in his bed with an annoying beeping in his ear. Someone had been calling him for half an hour. At first the demon had not noticed it, but after some time he woke up and ignored it as best he could, but now it was too much for him. He answered without looking at the display.

"What?" He asked annoyed with a raspy husky voice. He thought he sounded kind of sexy with that deep sleepy voice.

For a moment, it was quiet at the other end. Then came a "Yoongi?" the voice was friendly and warm. Hoseok! Yoongi's heart beat faster and at the same time a pain twitched through him as if he had cut himself. There it was again. The feeling when he did something against of the will of this thing. But this time it was worse than before.

"Y-yes?"

"Do-do you re-remember what happened ye-yesterday night?"

"You mean after Love Shot?"

"Y-yes" It was quiet for some time. Then hoseok took the word again. "I-I love yo-you!" he whispered so that Yoongi could hardly hear it.

"I know you do but I can't say the same for me." he responded after some seconds. It was the biggest lie he had ever told but he couldn't say something else. He wanted to beat himself for this answer but these thing in him didn't let him say something else.

Yoongi's door was swung furily. A dangerously calm voice asked who he would talk to. The boy quickly made his handy disappear under the pillow.

"D-dad!"

Hoseok could hear the fear in the demon's voice.

"I asked you something!"

"I talked to myself!" Yoongi said ice cold now.

"To. who. were. you. talking.?"

"I. answered. you.!"

"Give me your phone or otherwise..." threatened the man who had to be Yoongi's father.

"Otherwise what?"

"Otherwise you'll Monday not be able to go to school-" the voice became colder if that was possible at all.

"Oh no" the younger's voice was dripping with sarcasm. "I'll not be able to go to school oh no. Now I'm scared-"

Boom.

Yoongi fell on the ground from the force of the blow. But he quickly picked himself up again. He somehow hung up the call.

"I wasn't ready with speaking!" his father yelled. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DO WITH YOUR HAIR?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM???"

"THERE IS" he breathed a sharp breath "THERE IS A FAT UGLY WHITE STRAND! DID YOU DYED IT? WITHOUT GIVING A SHIT WHAT I THINK ABOUT... THIS?!" The last word he literally spat in front of Yoongi's feets. Mr. Min pulled out with his hand. The second blow also sent his son to the ground.

It was quiet for a moment. Death silence. Then you heard a soft laugh. A soft laugh that didn't sound normal. It seemed to come from a bright and a deep voice but it only came from one person. The laughter sounded melodic and desmelodic at the same time.

It came from Yoongi.

He picked himself up again and looked at his father, whose eyes widened. The moon on Yoongi's forehead wasn't red like the one of a red demon. It was red like blood and tiny trickles of blood seemed to drip down from it. His eyes and wheeling tattoos were of the same color, also with blood threads.

"Seems like it I'm not fully under your control, bastard." Yoongi laughed with that creepy voice, more the thing in him spoke through him.

"Who are you?" the man in front of Yoongi wanted to know.

"Oh sucks" the younger demon made a snaps with his tongue. "you're dumber then I thought. You created me! You let me have this body. Thanks by the way."

"Oh shut up!"

"Watcha wanna do hm? You- dad!" the blood red suddenly flickered. "Dad please lea- Your son is a little brat! He's stronger then I thought! But I'll come bac-!" Yoongi, the real Yoongi, screamed in pain when he got control back. A deep cut formed on his back. He knelt down and crouched up.

His mother and siblings came now in.

"Baby what happened? Are you ok?" his mother asked worried.

"Ye-yes I-I think I'm ok-okay now." the youngest Min stuttered.

His siblings tried to calm him down and comfort him but it didn't make it any better. On the contrary. Everyone spoke to Yoongi. The words of his family roared in his ears. It got worse and worse until he exploded "It doesn't help if you all speak at the fucking same time! I'm fine! I'm damn fine y'all!" He lied. His back hurt like hell from the cut. "Don't any of you dare to say something now! I'm away!" with this words he rushed out of his room, out of the house.

For a few moments he stand still where he and Hoseok shared the kiss yesterday evening. Then he went to where his feet took him. He didn't notice where they were carrying him. He did not read the strange and at the same time familiar street name. He didn't noticed the house on which he was steering. He was far too absorbed in his thoughts. On the way to the place he smoked a cigarette maybe also a second one. He forgot his lighter but it wasn't a big deal. He could use his hell fire to ignite of the narrow long things. He stepped out the rests with his shoe.

He first noticed where he was when he stood in front of the door.

He had followed the description of Hoseok from the first day they met to his house without noticing it. He stood in front of the house where the male lived who he kissed yesterday night.

He didn't really know yet if he should really ring the bell. What should he say? And what if Hoseok wasn't at home?

The door was vigourously swung up.

"Mom, why do I have to take out the shitty garbage? Can't Hoseok, this asshole, do tha-" a girl came stamped out of the door and bumped into him.

"Hi?" Yoongi said.

————

Hope u liked and enjoyed it 

Next chapter is waiting  (☞^ㅅ^)☞