𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.

CHAPTER 14
INSTAGRAM , REAL LIFE
━━━━━━━━━ ᡣ𐭩 ━━━━━━━━━

INSTAGRAM

liked by nicolassturniolo and others

ella.diaz summer breeeezee

load more comments

christophersturniolo • ‪‪❤︎‬ by author
tomorrow can't come soon enough.
      | ella.diaz
        🥹🥹
-- view 8 more replies

user • ‪‪❤︎‬ by author
idc what anyone says. she's perfect.
      | ella.diaz
         ilysm 🩵
-- view 1 more reply

milaniiriv • ‪‪❤︎‬ by author
end result: 10000/10, idea: 10/10, process: -1000/10
      | ella.diaz
         i think i have a bruise now 😭
         | milaniiriv
            STOP I FEEL SO BAD
-- view 11 more replies

matthew.sturniolo • ‪‪❤︎‬ by author
fit deserves an award
      | ella.diaz
        🙌🙌🙌

user
this idea is so cute

REAL LIFE

"can we go to that one restaurant?" kyson begs as he walks alongside his sister and her friend.

the three of them had just finished going thrifting and were now walking around town just for the fun of it. as it was nearing dinner time, they were starting to think about what they should have to eat. kyson wanted nothing more than to go to the local restaurant they always go to, but milani and ella had recently gone without him.

"kyson, ella and i literally just went," milani stated.

"and you guys failed to invite me."

milani stopped dead in her tracks, causing the other two to do the same, "because you were literally throwing up, remember? the day after you went out drinking at a bar but failed to tell me that's what happened? no clue why you didn't just tell me. it was obvious."

"unless there's more to it.." ella intervened.

kyson continued walking, "can we just find something to eat?"

the two girls shared the same look, knowing well that there was definitely more to it. one way or another, they were going to find a way to get it out of him. at that moment, an idea sparked in milani's head.

"fine, we'll go there," she smiled.

kyson looked at her confused, ella doing the same until she quickly realized what her friend was up to. and while kyson was confused as to why she suddenly changed her mind, he wasn't going to question it because he genuinely wanted to eat there.

the restaurant was a little ways away from where they currently were, so they decided to hop into kyson's car and drive there. no conversation, just music blaring through the speakers.

the ride only lasted maybe one or two songs before they parked outside the restaurant. the three were quick to enter, being greeted with warm welcomes by the staff since they know them so well. the service was always quick, and sometimes they felt that it was because they knew pretty much all of the staff members that worked there.

while they waited for their drinks, milani felt it was a good time to try and spark the conversation her and ella were wanting to have with him.

"kyson, when are you going to actually start talking to women? it almost makes me think you don't even like women," milani began. "not that there's anything wrong with that. i just find it... odd, that i never see you talking to girls."

her brother cocked his head to the side with an annoyed expression, "i talk to girls, for starters. and just so you know, i'm actually talking to one right now."

ella and milani immediately made eye contact, smiles finding their way to their faces.

"so.... how'd you meet this girl?" ella questioned, interlocking her hands and setting them on the table in front of her.

kyson looked between the two of them, "what are you guys doing?"

ella and milani both furrowed their eyebrows at the same time, sharing a look before one of them spoke up.

"nothing?" milani said, confused. "we're genuinely just curious."

the waitress brought them their drinks and allowed them a little more time to decide on the menu.

"mmmm yeahhhh, i'm not saying anything else about it," kyson stated, pulling his drink towards him.

milani groaned, falling back in her seat.

ella leaned over to her friends ear, "we'll get it out of him. trust me."

ᡣ𐭩