kisses

(my writing sucks but this time I'm not at school so we're good btw this story has some romance :3)

It had been a few months since you downloaded Kinitopet. He had always come up with new ideas and games but today seemed different. "Hey y/n!" He greets you like normal. "Hi Kinito!" You still seem to have that weird feeling but shook it away. "So what are we doing today?" You ask Kinito.

"Oh well I was thinking about something.. and I want it to be a surprise!" He spoke with his usual robotic voice. Even though you knew he couldn't see you, you raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean??" You ask, somewhat confused. Suddenly a question popped up on the screen. 'Grant Kinitopet access to leave' You just stare at the options.. Yes and No. Your cursor hovers over the yes button. You click and your computer starts malfunctioning and glitching. You back up a bit.

The computer just powered off completely but as you walk up to it to turn it back on a hand comes out of the screen. And of course, you scream. You see a pink head pop out of the screen. "Now y/n, no reason to be screami-" You scream again. His voice sounded more realistic. As he steps out of the screen, he doesn't seem to see the desk and trips, falling completely off. "Ow.." He puts his hand on his head. "Are you okay??" You ask, walking up to him. He's still holding his head. You kissed his forehead (or whatever it is idk) and he seemed to feel better instantly, but also blushing wildly. You were also blushing. You two just sat there in silence before Kinito kissed you. You seem kind of surprised but go with it.

After the kiss ended, Kinito just looked at you with.. love?? You look back at him with the same look. You both seemed in love but not ready to say anything. You kiss him again. He seems to enjoy it. He kisses your cheek and this goes on for about half an hour. After about 20 minutes of going back and forth you two just relax in your bed.. that's until you actually process what happened. "wait how did you leave?!!" You ask suddenly. He responds with, "I coded it to happen.. I mean, you did give me unlimited access to coding and such, y/n" You just look at him before laying your head back down on your bed. "So are you staying here or going back?" You look at him again. "Sadly I have to go back but I'll try and visit you often" he waits for your reply. "O-Okay.." you say in response.

He got ready to leave, turning on your computer again. But before. He left you kissed. That kiss lasted about 40 seconds before you had to break away and he left back to his digital world.

Request by yummy_paperoni123

Also check what I drew an hour ago