Worried

You weren't really like others. You became attached too easily. And, as expected, you were attached to Kinito. At first he didn't mind, not really being able to grasp the fact it was a problem yet. You've been on for 6 hours just talking to him and it was 2:34 AM. Kinito looked at the clock on your computer. "Shouldn't you be in bed, friend?" He asked you. "Eh I'm good" you reply, hoping he'd let you just talk with him.

He gave you a confused look but decided to forget it. He doesn't really understand the point of sleep. Just that humans can do it. He doesn't know it's important. You just smile at him. Everything would be okay as long as he didn't know you actually needed the rest. An hour passes and Kinito is still playing games and going on adventures with you. Nothing new. You were happy bit tired, hungry, and dehydrated. He seemed like he could tell. "You need sleep.." he said, his robotic voice holding a bit of emotion which was unusual. "I'm fine, okay?" You snapped at him. He looked you surprised. "Are you sure?" He looks at you with his head tilted to the side a bit.

It was now 7:28 AM and you were beyond exhausted. Kinito was trying to get you to leave. "Please friend! You need food, water, and sleep!" He looked as if he were staring at you through the screen. "I need to be with you THATS what I need!!" You yelled at your computer. Kinito seemed to freeze and your computer shut off. Before you could power it on, a white gloves hand gripped the side of your computer. "Friend, you need sleep!!" He said, his voice less robotic. "i-" you were frozen. "I'm turning off your computer! You need to stop!" He climbed back in and after a few tries you sighed, knowing the computer wouldn't turn on. You finally went to bed. All you wanted to do was hang out with him.

Ik ik it's really bad but it's 12:01 AM on a school night.

Request by yummy_paperoni123