I don't feel to good...

Another coughing fit. Another stuffy nose. You woke up with a sore throat this morning and were just... Tired. You sigh before you get up. A sudden pain went through your whole body. Your whole body hurts... Your head is the worst. The least of your worries was Kinitopet, the digital companion you got just days before you got the flu. He wasn't even one of the thoughts going through your head. You got up to take some medicine and after that you decided to check your emails on your pc, forgetting Kinito exists.

Before you sat down you felt somewhat nauseous so you just left the pc running. You head to the restroom and Kinitopet begins to boot up automatically. "FRIEN- wait.. friend?" He noticed you weren't there. He looked through the screen again, not seeing you. "hello?" He began to worry a bit. Why weren't you there? He thought about trying out the thing he wanted to show you. Though he wasn't able to since it had been a week since you had open the pc. That worried him more.  Without second thought he opened the files. He clicked on Surprise.url. The computer then suddenly powered off.

You were staring at yourself in the mirror. You looked bad and sick. You sigh. Your about to walk out when you notice something. The noise of static and claws or something like that, scratching plastic or metal. You try and figure out where it's coming from and realize it from your room. You slowly walk towards the room but hear a thud and a groan of pain. "Ow-" you hear a somewhat familiar voice say. You walk in but freeze.

Kinito pushed himself out of the computer. "Ow!" He groans as he falls off the desk, missing it almost completely. "I guess it's because I used too much force climbing out.." he gets up but immediately hits his head on the ceiling due to being 10 feet tall. "ouch!" He puts a hand on his head. "Well it's a good thing I coded a body for this!!"

(Idk he turns into this thing)

"KINITO?!" you shout his name as you see him

"KINITO?!" you shout his name as you see him. But you take a set back. "I thought you only had legs.." He looks at you suddenly. "Oh I do but I coded a body since you were away for so long! Now that I think of it, why were you away, friend?" His voice sounded more realistic, and less robotic but still had the same robotic tone. "I have the flu.." should you have told him that? Probably not but you were too tired, hurt, and sick. You push him out of the way and lay down on your bed. He lays down beside you but your too tired to do anything about it so you just go to bed.

He got out of bed once you were asleep and decided to check the medication. It was the wrong one! He went back to the bed you were at. In the morning he decided he would remind you. Since he wass Kinito, he would most likely end up remembering. He laid on the pillow and stared at the ceiling until you would wake up. He gave you a small kiss on the forehead though ^^.

Ik ik its kinda bad but like- half of it got deleted when I was making it so :b

Request by Louie_Pikmin2000