Leave me alone..

It had been a few days since you got the game. Today you decided you'd do some research. You got up from the desk you usually played with Kinito at. "Where are you going, Y/n?" He asks. You feel like saying, none of your business, but decide, "Oh uh I'm just gonna go get a book from the library, I'll be back in a few," and with that you left. You walked to the library. You didn't take your phone for many reasons. One of which the fact Kinito could possibly get into it. That was one of the reasons you decided to go. He seemed too.. sentient and real like to be a computer companion. You searched up his name on one of the library computers. You found a few articles but the one that stuck out made you realize.. HE'S A VIRUS!! You turn off the computer and thank the librarian. You walk out and head to your home. You force stop Kinitopet once you get there.

It had been weeks since you last opened the game. You were going to go open your emails when you noticed you misclicked. Your heart dropped. You had opened Kinitopet. You tried to close it but the X.. disappeared??? You tried to find it when you heard an all to familiar voice. "Y/N?! I-i thought s-s-somethi-i-ing h-h-happened-d-d to-o y-y-you!" He sounded very glitchy and choppy. It was weird. You tried to close it again. "NO" You heard it say. Why not? You try again and again. You gave up. It wouldn't close, would it? You just made a huge mistake. "Why did you leave me? I thought something happened to you!" He sounded heartbroken. You felt bad. Why? He was a virus. "I-" you couldn't speak. "I was all alone..." Now you felt super guilty. "I'm sorry.." is all you could think to say. Why did you even do it? Oh right, because you heard he was a virus from some random website. "Why?" He looked at you through the screen with unhappy eyes. How did his eyes even have emotions?? You had no idea. "I- well- I heard you were a.. virus" you mumble. "But I'm your best friend. Not a virus." He looks at you with those same eyes. "Are you going to delete me now?" He asked, his robotic voice having a hint of sadness. "No.." you were but after this, you felt too bad to do it. "Wait really?? Thank you so much, friend!!" He looked super happy. The opposite of what he was a minute ago. You sigh and play with him for the rest of the day. Would this be your whole life?

Request by HauntinglyAngelic

I had to rewrite this bc I wasn't in the mood loll I am actually super mad at my 6 year old cousin rn ^^ he won't leave me alone 💀 💀 💀