Best Friends

Jack's Pov

Here I am With my best friend reading fanfictions. Oh! Sorry let me introduce myself. My name is Jack Overland Frost. My best friend is Elsa Winters. We've been friends since we were 10 years old. Now We're 17 years old. Yup! 7 years of friendship but We never break apart.

We've been reading a lot of fanfictions and the girl is always the one that's hurting and being jealous.

" why does the girls always gets hurt in all the fanfictions We had read? The girl is always the one who gets jealous and hurt. Why not the boys?" She said.

"Umm... I don't know. "I said.

Only if you know Elsa that in reality I'm the one who gets jealous in our part.

Elsa is the most popular girl in school. I always get jealous when the boys start to stare and ask her for her number. I'm just there beside her and not doing anything. I don't have the right to get jealous because We're just Best Friends. To me, I like her more than a friend.

I have seen her date guys. She's not a slut. She only dated 3 guys but it didn't work out. I Wish I could tell her my feelings. But I'm a coWard. I don't have the guts to tell her.

"Okay"She said and smiled.

~~~~~ the next day~~~~~~
Elsa ' s Pov

So here I am in school With my best friend. I have a huge crush on him since We're 15 years old. It's like I Woke up and have a crush on Jack. Weird right. But I don't think I can tell him cause I know that he would reject me.

Prom's coming up and I still don't have a date. Sure there's lots of boys asked me to prom but I reject them. They're not my type and I hope Jack Would ask me. I know.... Weird. Like Why Would he ask his best friend? I mean that's weird.

" hey Jack Who will you ask for prom?or do you already have a date?"I asked.

" no. I don't like the girls here. They're too flirty. You?" He said.

" same With you." I said.
Oh how I Wish that you Will ask me to be your date.
I sigh.

The bell rang and We go to our class.

~~~~~~time skip after school~~~~~~~

Jack's Pov

We are now Walking home together since our house is right next to each other. We talk about may things and she mention that she still doesn't have a date to the
Prom. I Want to ask her but I'm scared that she'll reject me and break our friendship. But it's noW or never. I just have to be brave and ask her before she agrees to some guys.

"Hey Elsa?" She hummed in response.

"Willyoubemypromdate?"

"What?"

"Will you be my date to prom?" I asked slowly this time. She looked at me With Wide eyes and she looked shocked. I Wave my hand in front of her and she's back to her senses.

"Um... So is it a yes or a no?"

"Umm sure. I'd love to" she said and smiled. I smiled back.

In the next few minutes We just stayed quiet until We reach our home.

"Umm bye Els."

"Mmm Bye!"

I smiled entering the house and plopped myself to bed. I can't stop thinking that she said yes to me. And I fall asleep.

Elsa's Pov

OMG!! I can't believe that my crush just ask me to be his date for prom. Ahhh!!!!

I enter my room and think about What happened today and fell asleep.

~~~~Prom Night~~~~

I Wore my dress (her ice dress) and I put on a light make up.

(Ding!dong!)

"Hey ElsA! Jack's here!" Yelled by my sister Anna.

"Coming" I yelled back.
I Walk down stairs and I saw Jack With his jaW dropped. I giggled at his reaction.

"WoW! Elsa you look amazing!" He said.

"Thank you! You look amazing too" I said.

"Oh you tWo look cute together! You look like a couple!" Anna said. We both blush.

"Oh!oh! Wait! I almost forgot. Picture time!" She said.

Jack put his arm around my Waist and We both smile at the camera. Anna took a picture and squeal.

"Shall We go now snowflake?" He asked.

"We shall" I respond and smile at him and he smiled back. We both go in the car and Jack opened the door for me like a gentlemen and drove off to shool.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
We arrived at school and enter. There's already a lot of people inside. The music Was so loud and it turned to a slow song.

(Play music)
"Would you like to dance my princess?"

" I Would love to my prince." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We danced at the center. My hands are on his shoulders and his hands are placed on my waist.

"Hey Elsa?"

"Hmm?"

"Promise me that you'll stay With me even though We argue."

"Of course I'll stay with you. I promise. Why?"

"Promise you'll not be mad at me?"

"I promise."

"Here it goes.... Elsa I like you since I've met you. Not like like as a friend, I mean more than friends. In fact I already fell in love with you. I always get jealous when you're With another guy and I don't have the right to get jealous because you're just my best friend, but I can't hold my feelings anymore. I can't see you With another guy because it hurts a lot. I Love You Elsa." He said. I'm so surprised at What he said and happy at the same time. Tears of joy running through my cheeks.

"Hey Els. Don't cry, I'm sorry I shouldn't-" I cut him off.

"I love you too" I said. Then I kissed him. First he was surprised then he started kissing me back. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"So are we official?" He asked. I smiled mischievously.

"Nope ,not yet. First you have to court me and asked me to be your girlfriend" I grinned at him.

"Ugh.. Fine. For you I'll do anything." He said. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"Hey Els can I do something?"

Before I could say anything else he kissed me and I kissed back. We danced all night and got home. And! Guess what?! We Won Prom King and Queen.

This night is the best night of my life!! 😊😀😄