You?!!!

Elsa's Pov
Let me tell you some scenes ..... That changed my life.....
It's a great story. Really...really....really great!
So, here we go.......

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Let me introduce myself. Hi! My name's Elsa Smith. I'm 23 years old. I own the S company. I have my own life now, also my sister,Anna. She's with Kristoff ,they are happily married with their child named Christian.

I'm a little jealous of her because her life is perfect with her family. while me? I'm here living alone. And I'm also the cause of it. I always shut people out. Even though many men tried to court me, I always say no. why? Because I'm still broken after my last break up.

HE cheated on me. Even though he tried to explain, I knew that I should break up with him because it's not the first time he did it.

Now, he is my rival in my company. He is the owner of the JF company, my biggest rival.

So here I am, signing some papers and then suddenly Apple, my secretary, came in.

"Mdm. Elsa, someone's here to meet you." She said.

"Alice how many times do I have to tell you that call me Elsa , second knock first before you enter my room and last, what's her or his name?" I said.

"Sorry Mdm. El- I mean Elsa and his name is Jackson Frost." She said.

"You mean the owner of the JF company? why is he here?" I asked.

"Yes and I don't know." She said.

"Okay then. I'll be there in a minute." I said.

"Okay" she said.

what is he doing here? well here it goes.

I walked out of my office and I see him sitting there in the couch waiting patiently. He stands up and looked at me.

" well , long time no see Elsa." He said adn smirks.

" what are you doing here?" I asked straight away.

"I'm here to talk about business. I have come up with a brilliant idea. why not merge the two companies together? I mean it will be better for us and you of course, so do you agree to it?" He asked.

I was surprised of what he said. I mean sure,it will be better and it will be the biggest company in the world. But I'm not sure about my personal feelings for him. I know it's been a long time but it's like still there. I have to make a choice. Company or feelings? Hmmm.....

"Hmm.... I'll have to think about it. So you may go."I said. Then he was out of my sight. I finished my paperworks and go home.
I changed my clothes And sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING!!

I woke up. The birds are chirping and the sunlight hits my face. I don't know why, but I'm smiling.

I did my daily routine and went to my office. Same old, same old. All I do is paperworks and sometimes have a chitchat with Alice. Then my phone suddenly rang. It's Punzie, she's my BFF since high school.

"Hello?"

"Hi Els! I'm just gonna tell you that we're going to a club tonight. wanna come with?"

" umm sure. what time?"

"8:00. Okay bye! See ya! And the four seasons are going too. Girls night tonight! Bye!" She hung up.

well It's only 6:00. So better get home and get ready. Before I get out of my office, Alice called me.

"Elsa! It's for you" she handed me a phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Jack! So have you made your decision?"

"Not yet. Give me some time."

"I know that we had a bad history together and please it's for our own good. So think this through"

"I know and I just told you that I'll think about it right? So bye!" I hung up.

what a jerk. He thought that because of our past I'll not agree? Hmph!

I got home and get ready for tonight. I'm wearing a red dress that reach above my knees and some silver high heels. My hair is down and looked wavy. I put some light make up but my lips are really red. And I'm done!
Just then the door bell rang. It must be my friends.

I went downstairs and open the door. There stood Anna, Punzie and Merida wearing a dress. Anna's dress is yellow, Punzie's purple and Merida's green.

"Hi Elsa!" They said.
"Are you ready?" Asked Punzie.

"Yup! Let's go Girls!"

we go to Merida's car and headed to the club.

TIME SKIPPED-------

we've been here for only an hour and now we're all drunk real bad.

Punzie is singing with Anna on the stage real bad and Merida is drinking more beers. I on the other hand, is sitting quietly and quite dizzy. Then there's this drunk man who is walking towards me. He is now in front of me and eyes are blurry. Then this man started kissing me. I don't know why but I started kissing him back. Then we went to one of the bedroom in this club. Then you know what happened.

THE NEXT MORNING!!

I woke up with someone's arms around my waist. I opened my eyes. It can't be!
He slowly opened his eyes then.....

"AHHHHHHHH"we both screamed.

"What are you doing here?!!!" we said in unison.

"Oh my god!!" I said and put my clothes on and he did too.

"Jack promise me never to speak about this okay?"

"Don't worry I won't."

we got out and find our friends. I found my friends and we went home.