Pretend

Jack and I have been pretending to be a couple because of my father. My father wanted to arrange a marriage for me for the company to grow.

Our company is the best company in the country, Arens Company.

I don't want to have an arrange marriage with someone I don't know so I ask Jack to be my fake boyfriend. Jack is my childhood bestfriend until now.

It's hard to make him agree to it but in the end he finally gave in.My father will not put me to an arrange marriage if I have a boyfriend.

~~~~ flashback~~~~~

I am now infront of his office to tell my father that I have a boyfriend.

I knock on his door.

"Come in"

Here it goes....

"Hi dad!" I said and smile nervously.

"Hi! How's my beautiful daughter?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Actually I came here to tell you something." I said.

"Of course. So what is it you want to tell me?"

"You said that you'll arrange a marriage for me for the company to grow right? and you said that if I have a boyfriend I will not have an arrange marriage right?"

"Uh huh... Go on.."

"Well dad I have a boyfriend. we've been dating for 3 days now."

"Who is this man? And are you just saying this so that you'll not have an arrange marriage?"

"Whaaaaaaatt? Me? I'm not just saying this so that I will not have an arrange marriage... " I said nervously.

"Okay fine. If you're telling the truth then invite him for dinner tonight."

"Uh dad he's kinda busssssy riiight now"

"He should come or else I'll continue with that marriage of yours"

"Ughhh fine. Bye dad!"

"Bye" he said and smiled.

I walked out from his office and straight to my bestfriend's house. I need him to help me.

I knocked on his front door.

"Wait a second!"

The door opened.

"Oh hey Bee! what are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm just here to visit my bestie. Are your parents at home?"

"Nope! They are on a business trip."

"How about Emma?"

"She's at a friends house so I'm alone here"

"Oh okay good. Soooo are you gonna let me in?"

"Oh right sorry. Come in to my lovely house"

I chuckled at him. I went in to his house. Ahhh still the same. I make myself feel at home and sit on their couch like it's mine.

"So what do you want to tell me bee?"

"Bee I need you to be my fake boyfriend."

"What?! Don't involve me to your problems. I'm not gonna be your fake boyfriend."

"Please Bee just this once"

"No"

"Fine. what do I have to do for you to agree to be my fake boyfriend."

"Uhmmm... I want.... You to beg on your knees." He said and smile evilly.

"I'm not going to do that. You know, you're so evil." I said.

"I know. So are you gonna do it or not? And while you're on your knees say these things " Jack frost please be my boyfriend because you're the most handsome and awesome man I know " he said while mocking my voice. I gritted my teeth.

"Ugh fine" i said and finally gave in. I dropped on my knees.

"Jack. Frost. will.you.be.my.boyfriend. Because you're the most handsome and awesome man I know " I said with emotionless face.

"Say it like you mean it and be excited a bit." He said and smiled.

"Ughh fine" I said. I repeat
what i said just how he wants it.

"Aww okay fine." He said and chuckled.

"You're so cruel sometimes but thank you thank you thank you!" I said and jumped on him to give him a hug.

we fell to the couch and laughed.

"Be at my house tonight at dinner okay? wear something that is casual yet presentable, okay? " i said.

"Okay" he said.

"Let's watch some movie ." I said.

"Sure come on. First let's make food"

we went to the kitchen and make some food. After that, we watched some movies.

To be continued..... :))