Trust

Jack's Pov

I just came from work. Now, I'm coming home to see my girlfriend. She moved in with me. Her parents agreed to it because we're old enough of course. I opened the door and saw Elsa dancing with someone I don't know. They didn't even notice me. Anger builds up inside me.

I walk inside and turn off the music. They stopped dancing and noticed me.

"Hey Jack!" She said and walks over to me and kissed my cheek. I glared at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"What's wrong? I don't know what's wrong Elsa I mean Why would there be something wrong? Oh I know, seeing your girlfriend dancing sweetly with a guy that is not me! That's what's wrong! " I said angrily and glaring at her. I looked at the guy and glared at him. He just stand there.

Elsa giggled. Who would giggle when someone's angry at you? Is she crazy? Does she know that I'm really angry at her now?

"Why are you giggling?" I said with deep voice and angrily. She giggled again. Now she's laughing.

"Why are you laughing?! And who's this guy?! Are you cheating on me?!" I raised my voice. She stopped laughing and wipe her tears from laughing. She smiled.

"Yes Jack! I'm cheating on you with my 18 year old cousin." She said while giggling and holding the guy's shoulder.

"What! I thought you lov- wait! Did say cousin?" She nodded and I sighed in relief. I realized what happened and I feel embarrassed.

"Jack this is my cousin James. James this is my boyfriend Jack" she said.

"Nice to meet you sir!" He said and we shooked hands.

"Nice to meet you too." I looked at Elsa and asked

"Why are you dancing with him?"

"I'm just teaching him to dance for their prom, because he doesn't know how to. And he wants to learn so that he wouldn't be embarrassed to his date."

"Oh... Hehehe..." I said feeling embarrassed.

"Well thank you Elsa for teaching me. I'll be going now. Bye!" James said.

"Wait! Uh I'm sorry man for what happened." I said.

"Nah.. It's okay. Okay bye!" He said.

"Bye" Elsa and I said.

I turned around and looked at Elsa and smiled innocently. She glared at me.

"I can't believe you didn't trust me. You think that I would cheat on you? You should know that I'm only yours and you're mine." She said angrily. I got flattered from the last part that she said.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just got jealous. I 'm really sorry. And it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that jealousy came over me. Can you forgive me?" I said and gave her my puppy dog eyes.

"Ughh.... You know I can't stay mad at you especially when you give that cute face of yours. So I forgive you. Come here you!" She said.

I walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged back. I broke the hug and looked at her in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She kissed back. We broke the kiss that lasted for 30s.

"Now let's eat! I know you're tired and hungry." She said.

"You really know me. You're the best. I love you" i said.

"I love you too. Come on!" She said.

We ate our dinner and went to our room.

"Good night Jack"

"Good night Elsa" I said and kissed her forehead. I hugged her and we fell asleep.