Pretend part 2

"I'll see you later, bye bee!" Elsa said

"Bye" Jack said.

~~~~~~ that night ~~~~~~~

Jack's Pov

I'm already here infront of Elsa's door. I'm so nervous. I mean what would her father think? Will he be mad? Will he kill me? Will he threaten me?

Don't get me wrong her father's nice but you know they can be scary. Gosh, I'm sweating. It's now or never.

DING DONG!! 🔔

The door opened revealing Elsa.

"Hey bee" she said.

"Hi" I said.

" kiss me on the cheeck, my father's there." She whispered.
I kissed her cheek. She lets me inside.

"Good evening dad! " I said.

"Jack! Didn't know that you're finally my daughter's boyfriend"

" yeah, I finally confessed my feelings for her." I said looking at Elsa who's holding my arm. She looks at me and I saw her blush.

" okay! So let's have dinner shall we?" I nod.

I pulled the chair for Elsa and I sat beside her. We started eating.

"So Jack tell me how it all happened.." Elsa's mom said. I call her mom.
I looked at Elsa and she whispered" you tell them" and smiled. I just rolled my eyes at her. She dragged me into this and now I'm the one who will make a story. What a best friend.

" okay so it's like this....

We're in a park, talking and laughing then Elsa stared at me for a long time. I asked her what's wrong and what she said surprised me. She said " I love you". Then she kissed me. So I also told her I love her and she asked me " will you be my boyfriend" and I said " the man should be asking that" and she said " I don't care as long as you said yes, so what's your answer?" Then I said " it's obviously yes" then she hugged me and stole another kiss." I told them.

"Aww that's so sweet. Elsie you should've waited for him to ask to be your boyfriend. You sound desperate. That's not how a woman should be." Mom said.

"Mom don't believe him. He likes to make jokes. He's the who asked me and kneel down. He was the one who is desperate." Elsa said.

"Hey I'm not desperate but even when you said that I still love you.." I said.

"Awww that's so sweet" mom said.

Dad cleared his throat.

"So if you really are a couple, you wouldn't mind kissing each other right? Don't worry it's fine with me, I just need proof that you're really together." Me and elsa's eyes widened and almost throw up.

I cleared my throat. I looked at Elsa and I gulped.

"Umm are you sure dad? I mean you know, seeing your daughter kissed by someone?" I laughed nervously and gulped.

"Yeah it's okay so that I will not think that it's fake" dad said and smirked.

"Okay.." I took a deep breath and look at Elsa. She's also nervous. We started to lean in and when you look at our facial expression it is like disgusted from what we are about to do.

Then I just kissed her on the cheek.

"Is that okay for you dad?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah it's okay. Now I know that you respect her and us" he said.

Elsa and I sighed from relief.

We finished eating and I was about to leave when...

"Jack wait!" I turn around and saw Elsa.

"Thank you" she said.

"No problem besides I won't let you marry a stranger"

"thank you again. Bye bee ! See you tomorrow!"

"Bye! Take care!" I shouted while walking more away from her.

This isn't bad after all. The best part is that your long time crush is your best friend/girlfriend. Well.. Fake girlfriend but oh well...

😏😏😏