I like you too

Elsa's Pov

Me and my friends are playing truth or dare in my house. The bottle points to me.

"So Elsa, truth or dare?" Asked Merida

"Ummm dare" i replied.

" I dare you to.... Dance tWerk it like Miley" she said smiling evilly.

" What?! I can't do that! It's embarrassing." I said

"Come on. A dare is a dare" they said together.

"Ugh.. Fine"

I stand up and tWerk. I'm so embarrassed. They started laughing and I stopped dancing. My face is so red from embarrassment. I'll get my revenge. They stopped laughing and spin the bottle. It landed on Merida. Hahahaha 😈

" so Merida, truth or dare?" I asked.

"I know you'll get revenge on me so I choose truth" she said and smirked.

"Okay fine. Who do you find attractive in here. So your choices are Jack,hiccup,Flynn, and Kristoff. If you say none of them, We'll gonna have to dare you." I said and grinned.

"Okay..* points at jack* nope you're to pale * points at Flynn*  you ehh I don't like your face * Flynn fake hurt and she points at Kristoff * I don't like your face too* she smiled And Kristoff fakes hurt as Well. She points at Hiccup* I guess you're okay." She said And Hiccup blushed deep red.
We started to tease them and they both flushed red. Then We stopped and spin the bottle again.

It points at Jack.
" so Jack truth or dare" asked Punzie.

"Truth"

"If you Were to choose between Tooth and Elsa, Who will you choose?" She asked.

"Ooooooohh" my 5 friends said.

"I'll choose, of course Elsa"

Then they started teasing us.   We blushed red.

"Okay. That's enough, it's already 1 am. We should sleep." I said.

"K" they said.

We fix our bed. It's 4 beds. We put it together so that it will be big. Everyone fell asleep except me and Jack.

" hey Jack, do you wanna go to the balcony. I can't sleep"

" sure"

We both stand up and Went to the balcony. We both looked up and see the stars.

"Wow" i said.

"Beautiful isn't it" he said.

"Yeah"

" hey I've been trying to tell you this but We alWays get interrupted and-" he said nervously. Yeah he always get interrupted by our friends When he tries to tell me something When Were alone.

" so What do you wanted to tell me?"

" I like you Elsa"
"I like you too Jack"
" no I mean I "like like" you"
" oh unmm"
" it's okay if you don't feel the sam-" I cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked at first but then he kissed me back. We stayed like that for a minute and then I pulled away.

"I like you too" I told him and smiled. He smiled back and looked at the view. He puts his arm around me.

"AWWWW" We turned around and see our friends aWW'ing at us.

" oh shut up you guys" i said and We all laughed.

This is a great day 😊😊