Heaven's Best Dad

Lucifer sits in his empty throne room, surrounded by the oppressive silence that mirrors the weight on his shoulders. His gaze falls on the pill bottles, a crutch he's relied on for too long. With a conflicted expression, he reaches for them, hesitating just before his fingers touch the lid a sudden image of Charlie's determined face stops him cold.

Lucifer: "I don't need them... not anymore."

He forcefully pushes the pills aside, a flicker of determination in his eyes as he clenches his fists. His hand trembles slightly as he runs it through his hair, pushing back the doubts that threaten to overwhelm him.

Lucifer: "Calling... it should be simple, shouldn't it? But simple has never been in my repertoire. Yet, for Charlie's sake, I must."

Standing up from his throne, Lucifer paces across the polished marble floor, his steps echoing in the vastness of the room. He stops in the center, his hand reaching out. Golden light begins to radiate from his palm, swirling around him in a halo of divine energy.

Lucifer: "Divine Technique, Divine Invocation... Michael!"

The air shivers with anticipation as the golden aura intensifies, casting intricate patterns of light around him. His eyes, aglow with determination, reveal a glimpse of the ancient power he commands, tempered by centuries of regret and resolve.

Lucifer: "If this is what it takes to safeguard her dreams, then so be it."

"Divine Invocation" is a sacred technique known to all angels, allowing them to summon anyone they personally know within a radiant magic circle. The summoned individual can reject the invocation, or another may take their place. Bound within the circle, the summoned cannot step outside or physically interact with the world, just as the summoner is barred from entering the circle or touching the summoned. This ethereal summoning underscores the celestial power and the profound connections that angels maintain, bridging realms with their divine will.

 This ethereal summoning underscores the celestial power and the profound connections that angels maintain, bridging realms with their divine will

A golden magic circle begins to form on the ground before Lucifer, its intricate runes glowing with ancient power. Around him, golden particles coalesce, swirling and shaping themselves into a humanoid form. The air crackles with energy as the figure takes shape, its features defined by the radiant light.

Lucifer: "Gabriel..."

Lucifer's voice carries a mix of reverence and apprehension, acknowledging the imposing figure before him. Gabriel, Archangel of Judgment, stands with an ethereal grace, his form larger and more imposing than Lucifer's, a stark contrast to his older brother Lucifer's more regal yet short stature

Gabriel: "Well, well, well, if it ain't Lucifer. The "King of Hell" himself. To what do I owe the bloody pleasure?"

 To what do I owe the bloody pleasure?"