Chibi Hotel: Meet The Archangels🕊️

Gabriel strides into the grand, opulent living room, the space dazzling with its pristine white walls and lavish gold furniture. In the center, a large fountain spouts holy water, adding to the room's serene atmosphere.

Gabriel: "Oi, who the bloody hell nicked all me powdered donuts?"

His gaze sweeps the room, landing first on Uriel, who is lounging on the oversized couch, gently petting a chicken.

Uriel: "Not me, Gabriel. I'm vegan."

Gabriel's eyes then shift to Raphael, sprawled out on the couch beside Uriel. She's dressed in an oversized shirt and underwear, munching on chips and sipping a beer while intensely focused on her game of Black Myth: Wukong on the giant TV.

Raphael: "Don't look at me. I've been glued to this spot for 37 hours straight. Haven't even moved."

She finishes her beer and lazily shakes the empty can in Uriel's direction.

Raphael: "Hey, Uri, be a dear and fetch your older sister another case of beer. Guinness or Modelo—none of that Miller Lite crap."

Uriel: "Sure thing, sis!"

Uriel hops up, still clutching his chicken, and flies off in search of more beer.

Raphael: "And hurry up!"

She says while burping and scratching her butt. Gabriel then notices Azrael on the other couch, his face dusted with a suspicious amount of white powder. Azrael catches Gabriel's eye and quickly tosses a small piece of donut behind him, trying to act innocent.

Azrael: "Guys, who ate Gabriel's donuts? Not cool! We need to respect each other's stuff. Don't worry, big bro, I'll find the culprit. You can count on me."

Finally, Gabriel turns to Jophiel, who's sitting next to Azrael, her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk, clearly hiding something. Gabriel narrows his eyes

Gabriel: "Oi, Jophiel, what've you got stuffed in your gob, eh?"

Jophiel: "Nuh-ting."

She tries to speak with her mouth full, doing a terrible job of hiding the evidence.

Gabriel sighs deeply, shaking his head at the scene before him—his siblings, the powerful Archangels, reduced to this ridiculous display.

Azrael: "Gasp! I found the culprit, brother! It's her!"

Jophiel, still chewing, screams in muffled shock, "What?!" She swallows quickly, her face turning red with anger as she glares at Azrael.

Jophiel: "You traitor! You told me they were yours and you wanted to share!"

Azrael: "A thief and a liar! Can you believe her? Ha!"

Gabriel's frustration peaks as he throws his hands up in exasperation.

Gabriel: "You do this every bloody time! I pop down to the store, ask if you want anything, and what do you say? 'Nah, son!' Every damn time!"

Azrael: "Well, if you know we do this all the time, then you should bring us some, too!"

Gabriel:  "I'm about two seconds away from knockin' your heads together!"

Before Gabriel can act on his threat, Jophiel's voice cuts through.

Jophiel: "Gabe..."

Gabriel: "What?!"

Jophiel: "There's a camera on you."