Run So You Can Fly

"Woohoo!" Sonic and Kota went high in the sky. The Tornado lived up to its namesake because it was as fast as the wind! At least to Kota.

"Do a barrel roll!" Kota laughed as they flew up and down gaining momentum until Kota pulled up shooting them into the sky.

"Yeah! This is the coolest thing ever!"

"Look down there!" Kota peered over to see Sonic's city, Station Square.

"That's where I live!" They flew over to the next city. They flew next to a black and red tower.

"Oh hey I think that's Silver!" On the top of the Tower Silver could be seen sparring with a girl with black and purple hair.

"Is he the White Comet?"

"Yeah! Hey Silver! Up here!" Silver looked up at his and was surprised by the fact he saw his brother flying in the plane and also with the vicious kick he got to the stomach.

"See ya at home!"

"Who was he fighting?"

"I'm pretty sure it's the kid of the who own that tower!"

"You brother knows the billionaire Jiro Family?!"

"Yeah he works there!" They circled back around and flew low over Central City again.

"Is that the Shadow?" Below them Shadow could be seen beating up some thugs.

"Yeah. His name is just Shadow. Let's go I don't want him to see us." After a bit of time in the air Sonic got bored.

"Can you turn on the radio?"

"Sure." They first heard static before some songs played. Kota shifted through a couple of them before Sonic stopped.

"Wait. Go back." Kota went back to a news Station.

"...Ing the Central Mall. The villains have released some type of tear gas. Officials advice to stay far from the vicinity until Pro Heroes arrive."

"Hey that's pretty close..." he likes over at Sonic who had his signature smirk on his face.

"I am 5 years old and flying a plane! On top of that you want me to take you to an active Villian?!"

"I know I'm asking for alot-"

"Let's go."

"What."

"We can make it in 5 minutes."

"Kota are you sure? Like if you want you can drop me off and I can run there."

"No I'm sure. I'll just drop you off. It's the least I can do." Sonic gave tails a thumbs up.

"But take this!" He stuck out a makeshift wallow talkie.

"This will help me know when I should get you out!" Soon they arrived at the Mall and the scene was gastly. People laid on the ground unconscious while police made a barricade around the mall. A recently promoted Naomasa was at the scene. He turned around to see a red Biplane coming down.