Clouds

The sun dawned onto the the forest. The morning dew filling the forest with a feeling of freshness. The sunlight trickled through the leaves that hanged from trees. It leaked through a small hole in the ground. There it landed on the face of a familiar blue blur. He shifted as he moved the blankets from his body.

"That was a weird dream again." He had a dream about a large woman. She was covered in feathers and was very warm. Almost like a warm blanket. He thought about the words she said to him.

"Live and be free..."The woman told him that almost every time he had the dream. He could not for the life of him remember who she was. He let out a small yawn before getting up groggily. He fetched some Gatorade from the refrigerator. He took a big of gulp of it and started to stretch. He hopped on the treadmill and ran a small bit so they could have some more energy. He then took out his pajamas and took a dip in the lake next to their house. He groomed himself before drying off by spin dashing. He then got dressed in his usual attire. Then when he got to his shoes he began to lift the wore out grey ones he's been using until he paused. He looked at a box on the table.

—————————————————————
—————————————————
————————————-

"What's in this?" Sonic stood infront of the junkyard with Kota. He had just handed him a box with red and white stripes.

"It's a gift." He began to open it until Kota hurriedly slammed the cap back down.

"What?"

"It's a surprise open it once you get home! Trust me it's some of my best work!"

—————————————————————
—————————————————
————————————-

He walked over to the box and opened it. He saw a note inside and it read:

'Hey Sonic! I noticed that your earbuds and shoes have been getting a little worse for wear. So I decided to make you something with a little Tails charm!

From: Kota'

He peered into the box as his eyes sparkled.

"No way!" He took out a fresh new pair of shoes and some headphones.

With them was also a little device

With them was also a little device. He flipped it on its back to see another note.

'I hope you like the songs I chose!' Sonic immediately put on his new shoes and put his headphones on.

"These things feel great!" He turned on the small device as he scrolled through the songs Kota chose. He found one and put it on as he stepped outside.