chapter 19 - Jump the Shark

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 4.09 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the church, Catty, Sam and Dean ran toward the window, jumping through it, shattering through, falling toward the ground below.

From 1.20 "Dead Man's Blood", in the street, the Winchester fight.

John Winchester looked at Sam. "Get back in the car."

"No," Sam told him.

"I said, get back in the damn car," John told him.

"Yeah, and I said, no," Sam told him. Catty pushed Sam and Dean toward the Impala. Sam muttered to himself. "This is why I left in the first place."

"Yeah, you left," Dean told him. "Dad, Catty and me, we needed you. You walked away, Sam. You walked away!"

"Stop it, both of you," Catty told them.

"Dad's the one who said, 'Don't come back', Dean," Sam told him. "He's the one who closed that door, not me!"

From 1.18 "Something Wicked", in Michael's motel room, the Shtriga straddled Catty to the floor, gripping her throat to keep her pinned down, opening its glowing-white mouth, inhaling. A white essence left Catty's lips, passing into his. It looked up, still feeding. Dean and Sam shot into the Shtriga's head and chest, making it fall to the floor.

From 1.20 "Dead Man's Blood", in the motel room, John looked at Sam. "Sammy, I just couldn't accept the fact that you and me... We're just different."

"We're not different," Sam told him. "Not anymore."

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", in the family's house, Catty pulled the little girl behind the wall, out of harm's way, using her body as a shield. Sam, Dean and Ness stepped out, shooting the Rakshasa clown.

From 3.02 "The Kids Are Alright", in the house-under-construction, Catty was kneeling to the floor, lighting her flamethrower, aiming it toward the Mother Changeling.

From 4.16 "On the Head of a Pin", in the motel room, Sam locked the door, turning to face Ruby. "It's been weeks. I need it."

Sam sat down on the bed. Ruby straddled Sam's lap, using a knife to cut her arm, drawing blood. Sam drank the Demon blood from the vein.

Dean: (voice over from 4.04 Metamorphosis) "Do you even know how far off the reservation you've gone?"

From 4.04 "Metamorphosis", in the motel room, Catty stood between Dean and Sam.

"How far from normal?" Dean asked. "From Human?"

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the motel room, Catty turned to face Castiel.

Castiel stepped closer to her. "Your brother is headed down a dangerous road, Catty. And we're not sure where it leads."

From 4.04 "Metamorphosis", in the motel room, Dean walked toward the wall, hitting the lamp on the side table, making it fall to the floor and shatter. "It's already gone too far, Sam. If I didn't know you, I would want to hunt you."

From 4.16 "On the Head of a Pin", in the motel room, Sam, Dean and Ruby were speaking.

"She's terrified of Alastair," Sam told her. "And he's going to play on that fear. He did something to her downstairs, Ruby. Something worse than just the torture that she told us about. He's gonna use that fear to destroy her."

Ruby looked at them curiously. "You really have no idea what he really did to her down there, do you?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asked.