chapter 22 - Lucifer Rising

Outfits in the external link

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song:) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

From 4.04 "Metamorphosis", in the motel room, Dean punched Sam in the face, making his head turn to the side.

From 4.04 "Metamorphosis", in the Montgomery House, Sam lit the lighter, aiming the flamethrower at Jack Montgomery, setting him on fire, burning him alive.

From 4.01 "Lazarus Rising", in the gas station, a high-pitched ringing was playing loudly, as if something was coming. The sound was enough to cause pain. Catty grabbed her head, covering her ears. The glass windows all over the store shattered.

From 4.13 "After School Special", in Truman Middle School's Hallway, Dirk the Ghost was possessing a girl. Sam stood, putting his hand over the girl's mouth, making her swallow the salt. The girl gasped, lowering to her knees. A black essence was thrown backward out of her body. It continued on down the hall, disappearing.

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the Campbell House, Catty and 'Samuel' sat at the table. Samuel/Azazel let his eyes turn yellow, using magic to push Catty's chair against the wall, pinning her against the wall.

From 4.02 "Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester", in the Singer House, the two little Ghost Girls appeared behind Ness. Ness swung the iron poker through the one girl, making her disappear. She held the poker ready, looking around for the other one.

From 4.09 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the church, Catty, Sam and Dean ran toward the window, jumping through it, shattering through, falling toward the ground below.

From 4.02 "Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester", in the Singer Salvage Yard, the girls used magic to push Bobby and Dean backward onto another car below, breaking the windshield.

From 4.01 "Lazarus Rising", Catty was kneeling next to Dean's unconscious body, looking at Castiel. "Who are you?"

"Castiel," Castiel answered.

Black shadow feathered wings appeared on the wall behind Castiel before fading.

Castiel: (voice over from 4.01 Lazarus Rising) "I'm an Angel of the Lord."

From 4.07 "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester", in the motel room, Octavia used Angelic power to blow a wind through the room, the wind tossling around her and Catty's hair, until she found what she was looking for, using magic to pull a Hex Bag from its hiding place into her hand.

Octavia: (voice over from 4.07 It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester) "I'm Octavia."

Sam: (voice over from 4.07 It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester) "Another Angel."

From 4.16 "On the Head of a Pin", in the warehouse, Sam raised his hand toward Alastair, making red light flare up inside him, making him scream. He fell to the floor, dead.

Sam: (voice over from 4.04 Metamorphosis) "I've got Demon blood in me, Catty. I'm a whole new level of freak."

From 4.06 "Yellow Fever", in the motel room, Ness/Lilith took Dean's chin, making him look into her completely white eyes.

Anna: (voice over from 4.09 I Know What You Did Last Summer) "Lilith is trying to break the 66 Seals."

From 4.18 "The Monster at the End of this Book", in the motel room, Lilith ran a hand up Sam's thigh, letting her eyes turn white.