Page 4

Question: What is something ridiculous you did for your lover? (Also I added Kami to this one!)

Ayaka: I memorized the elements of the periodic table and the first 100 digits of pi in 1 week back in middle school. 

Takeshi: Whatever Ayaka said. Except I did it in elementary school to get her love.

Kami: I started learning Japanese a few days ago.

Takeshi: How is that ridiculous? Let me guess, it's for me.

Kaho: When I was in kindergarten, there was this boy who liked Aussies. So for me it's basically existing.

Safwana: I thought of every Japanese guy as "husband material" when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, so I quit learning Chinese and started learning Japanese for this dude in my class.

Ayaka, Takeshi and Kaho: [Laughing]

Megumi: When I was in my first year of university, I had the biggest crush on the BTS members, so I decided to stay in Korea for a short amount of time. I even went to one of their concerts.

Maria: Pasta shrine. To protect the pasta at all costs.

Lila: One time I bought a Goku backpack for Takeshi. But he rejected it because he was dating Ayaka.

Alicia: I was in Russia one time when I fell in love with a guy and confessed to him. But, he's actually 25 years old.

Priya: Don't have any but I have the biggest crush on Kevin right now.

Kaho: ...I'm dating him.

Guizhong: I found this app called "Date A Zhongli" that allows you to date a Zhongli cosplayer in real life. I can confirm that guy was nothing like Zhongli.

Takeshi: You actually dated Zhongli?