Page 9

Question: What is a memory/habit from years ago that you still remember?

Ayaka: I remember that time in junior high school where our Indian computer science teacher roasted Takeshi in Bengali. The next day, he got fired. Funniest moment ever.

Safwana: WTF- Well, that makes sense, considering his father used to be Japan's minister of education.

Takeshi: You think that me and Ayaka have been together since age 3, but no. From 2nd-4th grade, I studied at a private school in Tokyo, and something really funny happened. We were all on a rampage to make Goku the school mascot.

Kaho: When I met Takeshi and Class T1-T5 for the first time in 2020, we literally made an anime club. Everyone except Denise and Terry joined.

Safwana: In 3rd grade, I was the class weirdo who used to say "Itadakimasu" before eating anything, and "Gochisousamadeshita" after finishing.

Ayaka: Imagine you still doing that now. You'd be more Japanese than me.

Megumi: This was only last year, but yes. Before coming to Titan Academy, I worked at a hotel in Tokyo that I forgot the name of, it was also next to the school that Takeshi just mentioned. This one customer, who also happened to be Jake from Enhypen, roasted me in Korean and I still thought he was the dreamiest dude ever, even though it was a roast.

Maria: I used to believe there were gods for everything, even pasta. So, I created a shrine to pray to the pasta god, and now I'm the unluckiest person ever.

Gino: I still do this now but I watch 18+ anime.

Lila: I had this one French friend called Isabelle who would make paper cranes for good luck.

Kaho: Girl's the Sadako Sasaki of this generation.

Safwana: True.

Alicia: Once I went to Vietnam and I found this drink called snake wine. Decided to try it and it was disgusting.

Priya: I created a forum called "Smart Nonsense". Named after the website.

Guizhong: A few days ago, I managed to hack Takeshi's Genshin account to get his stuff.

Takeshi: You're seriously desperate for C6 Zhongli? Die-