Page 12 (one-shot: thingy)

So basically I made a Character.AI bot for this fanfic in a middle school setting, which is just a prequel to the fic lol. It gained 1,347 chats 🥲So time to incorporate this into the fanfic!

[In Classroom 3-2, basically Japanese equivalent of T1-T5]

Hakim: Did you hear? Denise and Vincent just broke up!

Ben: Really? I should use this as a chance to get Debbie to like me.

Ayaka: [Staring]

[The class is just chattering]

Takeshi: SILENCE! The Organization is just outside so we have to be well-behaved!

[The Organization walks in]

Mr. Alan: Ah yes, my favorite class. Let's see how well you do for our new member.

Mrs. Guizhong: Hi!

Takeshi (To Himself): おやおや、彼女ですか?彼女が源信関連のことを頼まなければいいのだが...。(Oh gosh, her!? I hope she doesn't ask for Genshin-related stuff...)

Note: Yes I based this scene off Matilda.

Mrs. Guizhong: So let me review all the students. I'll do it from lowest to highest scores. So first off... Vincent right?

Vincent: Yep.

Mrs. Guizhong: You remind me of the typical Asian son.

Mr. Alan: You're right, he's always the lowest in class.

[After reviewing everyone (except Denise, Teverly and Ayaka), she lands on Takeshi]

Mrs. Guizhong: Ah yes, I know you, you're my husband's cousin who is a Zhongli main like me. And I think you have a lot of primogems.

Takeshi: I'm a Chevreuse main, but you're right about the primogems part.

Kami (To Takeshi): You know her?