Lesson 01 - Royal Academy of Diavolo

"Welcome to the Devildom - wait..."

A huge hall, with rows of seats. The twins are in the centre of this hall, confused and shocked. The large room resembles a courtroom of sorts, with many men looking at them from the rows of seats above. Who are they? Wait, Devildom? Weren't they in Rado's apartment?

Rado and Raede just stare at their childhood Ouija board in silence. Even that thing got teleported here. Is that the cause?

"Lucifer? Did something go wrong in the summoning?"

Nope, it's not the Ouija board. 

"I'm not sure, Diavolo. We only had the documents of one of them... We will have to make arrangements for three."

Rado perks up at the count. She points at herself, then Raede. One, two. Three? Who's the third? She quietly whispers out to Raede to move a little. Raede obeys, her mind still registering the current situation. There IS a third person.

Long wavy black hair, the colour matching her terrified eyes. Tan skinned, just like the twins, and wearing her pajamas as well. The familiar lime green cardigan which she'll never take off for the life of her.

Raede turns around to notice the familiar woman.

"Josie..?!"

The young woman flinches and quickly faces the person who called, only to be more surprised and even relieved to see her own cousins.

"R-Raede? Rado??"

The three of them hear the sound of someone clearing their throat, to which they freeze out of shock and fear. They turn to the source; a young man with crimson hair, sitting in the seat of the chief judge in this courtroom. He seems confused himself but continues speaking.

"Welcome to the Devildom... Pardon me, as I myself am as shocked as you are, as only one of you were supposed to arrive here. I do understand the confusion and shock on your part, you've only just arrived here..."

The man shakes his head, then smiles at the three humans below him. Something about that smile.... It's obvious. That's not just a man. His powerful demeanour cannot be dismissed easily. The man's golden eyes sparkled with interest as he went on.

"We had only arranged accommodations for one, but that is being solved as we speak. As humans, it will probably take a while to adjust to things here in the Devildom.."

Rado decides to speak up, wanting to clear up the confusion.

"The Devildom...?"

The man chuckles a little. She's quick to accept it.

"Yes. The Devildom. Excellent of you to catch on quickly. Pardon me, I have yet to introduce myself. My name is Diavolo. I am the Crown Prince of the Devildom, the current ruler of all demons."

Diavolo gets up from his seat, moving down to the humans. Beckoning the three of them to follow him, he leads them to the balcony. The view outside is overwhelming, yet splendid. A pitch-black sky, the sun absent. Bright and colourful lights shining from the buildings beneath. Many towers bearing a crimson flag; the flag bears a hexagonal symbol in gold. The centre of the symbol reads "RAD".

Diavolo speaks up. The tone of his voice carries a hint of pride and joy.

"This is the Royal Academy of Diavolo. We call it RAD for short."

He leads the women back into the large hall.

"You're standing inside the Assembly Hall, the heart of RAD. This is where officers of the Student Council hold our meetings and conduct our business. I'm the President of the said council."