Lesson 06 - The Pact

The sound of the alarm wakes up the eldest of the humans. She groans, squinting her eyes at the new surroundings as she gets up. New room, new home. Or is it home? A place to stay. The room is adjacent to the kitchen. From the outside, it looks like a small room. However, as Mammon said, a certain sorcerer has 'expanded' the room with magic, and now all three of them can be accommodated.

Rado turns off the alarm, waking up the other two. She notices a package on the desk.

"Hm..?"

A huge package. Along with a note from Lucifer.

"These are your uniforms. Lord Diavolo has ensured that they fit your tastes. - Lucifer"

Raede rubs her eyes, brushing her teeth now as she approaches the package.

"Ah, damn it. Those heavy clothes the demons were wearing? Those are so stuffy!"

The note suddenly updates on its own!

"They are quite comfortable, don't worry! I knew you humans would have a good taste in fashion! - Asmo <3"

---

"Hey. Check it out. It's those humans."

"What? Mammon's babysitting those guys and that girl?"

"Whoa... Well if we wait and strike when he's not paying attention, he'll never figure out that it was us. We should devour them before Beel does."

The three humans panic a little. They quickly make a run for it, shaking with fear as they head to a different location of this new campus. RAD is a very, VERY large campus... The moving stairways never help.

"Damn it... Sure, they were about to eat us, but get our genders right!"

"Raede, you can't complain... You and Rado wanted the male uniforms..."

"Josie. Are they blind?"

Rado sighs as she fixes her hair, which is now in a low ponytail. She checks for her D.D.D.

"Crap."

"What?"

"Phone- No, D.D.D. is missing."

Rado quickly turns to search for her down, only to collide with another student. Both lets a collective "Sorry!" The human winces as she rubs her forehead, then apologizes again.

The other person waves off the apology, telling her that it's okay. Greyish white hair over the tan skin. Soft lavender eyes. However, she isn't wearing the RAD uniform, but the man beside her is. Is he related to her? The hair colour looks similar... but his eyes are black and his skin is pale. The man also has Rado's D.D.D. in his hand.

He smiles as he returns it.

"You dropped it while running."

"Oh! Thanks!"

The man laughs softly.

"You three... your fearful expressions are practically screaming, 'Come and eat me! I'm scrumptious!' Let me guess..."

He points to the human with her beloved green cardigan in her arms.

"Josie?"

"Yep."

The man grins as he turns to the twins. He points to the one having the ends of her hair dyed blue.

"Rado, and the one who lost her D.D.D. is Raede."

The twins huff to themselves quietly.

"Sorry, no. Rado's the one who lost her D.D.D., and I'm Raede."