Epilogue

MORNING

06 : 30 AM

Prachi's POV

It's been whole one year since i married to MY RANBIR.

Life is going so smooth and I can't ask more than having a good family.
A father in law like Vikram Papa, Mother in law like Pallavi Mom, A sister like Kiara di and Shahana, A brother like Aryan, , mother like my Maa, a grandmother like Dida,

And ofc a husband like Ranbir, who gives me his whole love, his support, who teaches me football, and plays guitar for me, and teases me as well.

I still remember whenever i scold him he says :
" Ek jab tum pyaar karti ho tab toh mera dil tum par aa hi jata hai aur ek jab yeh gussa se mujhe dekhti ho yeh nigahen kahi aur jati hi nahi sirf tum par atki rehti hain. Koi gussa karte waqt itna sundar kaise lgta hai Prachi. "

He is very dramatic person but i love him.

And about Rhea, then police sent her to mental asylum because she was acting all insane and getting out of police control. After knowing her to be my sister, I always dreamt of having a great bond with both Kiara di and Rhea. But sometimes things become different from what we expect them to be.

But I can't do anything, she is paying for her own deeds.

Aryan and Shahana both have confessed their feelings to each other and now the whole family knows about it. Me and Ranbir have got the chance to tease them, afterall we just can't miss this amazing opportunity.

Ki di have also revealed about her love and she has settled down with her husband in Mumbai.
Maa , Vikram Papa and Pallavi Mom are running their company which is now ruling the whole country.

And my sweet hubby, i must say he has worked so hard for his start up that now his company rule the country's economic sector.
And I can't stop myself from appreciating my love. His hardwork and dedication has brought the Kohli Empire on the top of all the companies.

A very cold hearted business man still acts like a kid when i am around.

One week ago, when i visited his company for some work. An employee saw how Ranbir was behaving with me and then that employee asked me : " yakeen nahi hota jinhe abhi aapke saath dekha woh sir hi the, humne toh aaj tak gusse ke alawa kuch dekha hi nahi "

I smiled at him and he continued
" Kehna padega yeh harkate toh mard sirf apni pasandida aurat ke samne karta hai aur Ranbir sir ke dil par raaz karne wali bhi koi hogi yeh aaj pata chala "

I chuckled at him. Before he could say something more Ranbir saw us and shouted in anger : Are you done gossiping? If yes, then go and do your work.

Within a second, that employee ran away from there after saying sorry to Ranbir.

🦋

" This boy is so lazy. When the hell will he be awake? "
Someone disturbed my thoughts, and to find out who , i looked behind me and saw Mom shouting because her son , my husband is still sleeping as it is sunday today.

I went towards her and wished her morning.
Mom , don't worry. I am going to check him.
I said.
She kissed my forehead and then nodded.

🦋

I entered into the room only to see the Kumbhkaran sleeping peacefully, with no worries.

I looked at him and thought: He is so cute.

Realising the situation, i said to myself: Shut up Prachi. This is not the time to think about this.