Bats In My Belfry

Silver work up in a hospital bed. He looked to his side to see him hooked up to some machine and tubes.

"Hey there buddy." He turned to his side and saw Sonic, Shadow, and Tails looking at him.

"Hey...what happened?"

"You don't remember? You guys went crazy or something! You guys got rid of the huge fire tornado!"

SH:"Yeah you must have fought someone. You were really beat up." Silver tried to moved but winced and fell back down.

"You still are. So stay here and rest."

"What about Kyoka?"

"Nice to see I'm on your mind." He turned to his side to see Kyoka on the hospital bed next to him.

"What happened?" She must know all he remembers is some big man telling him to breath and then blasting Mephilles.

"Who did you guys fight?" He looked at Tails. He wore a kitsune mask and an orange hoodie. He had brown cargo shorts and bright red shoes with white tips.

"I don't know? It's was weird. His quirk was weird."

T:"What do you mean?"

B:"I think what Silver meant he didn't really seem human."

SO:"So what was it?"

"I'm not sure. I can't remember his name." He thought about it some more and he realized he couldn't remember the guys face either.

"I can't either." Kyoka face was one of confusion. Speaking of her face she had something on it.

"What's on your face?" He pointed towards her forehead. She looked at hit and rubbed it. It was like someone printed a small red diamond on her forehead.

"I don't know. I won't come off." She rubbed it some more as her dad walked into the room.

"I see you guys are awa-"Everyone saw as he got flung to the side as a woman hair similar to Kyoka came rushing in.

(...I know what you are. Yeah, I'm talking to you.)

"MY BABY!" She was teary eyed as she hugged Kyoka. Silver and the others looked at her curiously.

"Mom...I...can't breathe." She quickly lets go of her and looks her up and down. She then looks at Silver with a completely serious face. Silver was unsure of her intentions. Like he's the guy who took her daughter to an active inferno. So he was surprised when she bowed her head to him.

"Thank you for saving my daughter." He was shocked that's how she saw it.

"You should thank me. It's my fault she was even in trouble in the first place."

"I doubt it." He looked at her as she pushed her glasses up.

"Kyoka is a smart girl. If she didn't want to be there , then she wouldn't have been. So I thank you for making up for her naivety." He smiled as little. At least he was able to get Kyoka back safely.