Season 1: Aftermath

Silver held his head as the memories came flooding back. He held his head as he was starting to get a little stressed. What if they found him again? What if because he couldn't stay focused him and his brother were going to be taken back? What if it was all his fault? His thoughts were disturbed by the door. It opened revealing a face Silver has seen many times. They even shortly conversed with him immediately trying to arrest him.

"Mr. Tsukauchi?" The man seemed to hold a sympathetic look. It was a little jarring considering he always look serious when he tried to arrest them. He walked over and took out a key. He undid his cuffs around his ankles and wrist.

"Don't try using your quirk." He tapped his neck.

"That neckbrace will electrocute you if you try." Silver gulped as he rubbed his neck brace.

"Can you walk?" Silver tried to kick his legs but the it barely moved.

"I suppose you wouldn't be able to. You're very heavily sedated." He got a wheel chair and began to wheel him down a hall.

"Where are we going?"

"Just relax. I'm going to ask you some questions is all." Silver looked down as he was wheeled into a weird white room. It had one metal table and two chairs opposing it. They was a large mirror on the wall. Silver looked at it for a few seconds before adverting his eyes. It made him feel uncomfortable. He put Silver on one of the chairs as he sat opposing to him.

"So to start how do you feel?"

"Well you sorta drugged me so not great." He was a little bit snarky.

"Understandable. Now what's your name?" Silver sighed.

"Silver."

"Last name?"

"Don't have one." He wrote something down on a clip board on in front of him.

"So your parents know what you have been doing?"

"..." Silver shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm going to need you to answer me, kid."

"...I don't have parents." His quirk didn't go off so Tsukauchi sighed as he jotted that down.

"What about The Shadow or the Blue Devil? How are they related to you?"

"They're my brothers."

"Ok great now where do you live."

"Well...in a hole in the ground."

"So your living arrangements are bad?"

"No I mean...I live in a literal den. In the woods." Tsukauchi jaw was left slightly ajar.

"How long have you lived there?"

"About four years I think." Tsukauchi face scrunched a little.

"How have you survived this long?" Silver put his head down on the table.

"My brothers helped me." Tsukauchi quirk went off so he could tell that wasn't all of it.

"Is there anyone else?" Silver thought about it for a second. They had his face and his name and his brother. They could easily find out about Archie. And if they're really persistent maybe even Kyoka.

"No." Tsukauchi quirk went off again. 'Who is this kid protecting? Are they the reason he turned to vigilantism?' He decided not to push the question.

"Ok those are the basic questions. Now what is your quirk?"

"Psychokinesis."

"A description, please?"

"Well I can make things move with my mind. I can fly by lifting my own body."