Ronin - 10

Once we got to the beach I set Faith down and looked at her. She looked beautiful in the moonlight. Her back was to me and she was watching the waves crash along the shore. Her long blonde hair was blowing in the wind. I could tell she was peaceful and enjoying the moment. Blaze and Andrews were taking turns tackling each other. Lottie and Willa sat on the sand and was drawing with their fingers in it. Evelyn said she was going to go get AJ.

I took off my shoes then walked up behind Faith and wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled and leaned her back against my chest. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you" she whispers back. I smile and look out at the ocean, watching the moonlight reflect on the water. Suddenly we hear Evelyn scream and see AJ carrying her into the ocean. "AJ my dress!" She hollers as he runs and falls in the water with her. Faith laughs while watching them. "We should go for a midnight swim" I tell her. She laughs and takes my hand then walks into the ocean. She shrieks as a wave crashes onto us. "It's so cold" she hollers at me. "It really is" I reply to her. We make our way further out and past the waves. The ocean was still and all you could see was the moonlight reflecting. "I can't reach anymore" she says and grabs on to me. "Don't worry I can" I reassure her. I wrap my arms around her as she wraps her legs around my waist.

We stayed silent for awhile, just listening to the sounds of the ocean and our loved ones laughing. She looks at me and was shocked to see I was already looking at her. She leans in and kisses me passionately. I pull her closer to me and deepened the kiss. Our tongues searched each others mouths and before I knew it we were full on making out in the water. "What the fuck!" Blaze screams from the shore. Faith pulls away and laughs "I guess we got carried away". "I didn't mind it" I tell her then lean in and kiss her neck. She giggles "I guess we should head back then, but carry me back" she tells me with a sweet smile. "Anything for you my princess" I reply as I walk back to the shore.

Once we got back to the shore I see Andrews making out with a random girl and Blaze walking back to the castle with one. "Who are they?" Faith asks. "Some whores" Lottie mumbles and stands up. Willa rolls her eyes "Let's head back, I'm sure Hans is waiting for me" she says glancing at Andrew and the girl. "You guys should come back to the beach more often, I work the night shifts now" AJ informs us all. "I'm sure we will" Evelyn says and smiles. "See you around AJ" she adds and gives him a quick hug. AJ smiles as he hugs her then watches her walk away. I carry Faith back to the castle and to our chambers.

Once we walk in I set Faith down, "Get a bath started" Faith orders one of her ladies. "Right away your highness" she replies then walks out. A few moments later the tub is filled with hot water. "Do you wish for me to stay and help?" her lady asks her. "No, you may leave" Faith replies while looking at me. I stand across the room watching her. "Get in the bath" she tells me, I undress then slowly sink into it. She stands next to it and slowly undoes the lace on her dress and slides it off of her. My breath quickens as my eyes wonder her body "You are prefect" I breathe out. She steps into the tub and sits down in it across from me. She grabs the soap and adds it to the water and mixes it around, making bubbles appear. "Come here" I order her. She smiles and sits up then crawls up onto my waist. She leans down and kisses me deeply while wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her and pulls her close, our bare bodies pressed up against one another. Our passion filled the room and we spent most of the night in the tub, on the bed and even on the floor.

The next morning I woke up early and rolled over to look at Faith

The next morning I woke up early and rolled over to look at Faith. She was asleep under the sheets. Her hair was a mess and a trail of my love bites started on her chest and made its way down her body. I chuckle to myself remembering last nights events. We spent hours together and it was the best night of my life. I kissed her shoulder then got out of bed. I get dressed then headed to the kitchen. "Good morning" I tell one of the cooks. "I would like some waffles, bacon and orange juice" I say smiling. "Right away" she replies and starts cooking. I walk out into the hallway and wait. I glance to my right as a door opens and Andrews walks out of it. His hair is a mess and he looks rough "Are you doing the walk of shame?" I ask him with a chuckle. He looks startled when he hears my voice then laughs "Not shame mate, not shame. I'm proud I just gave her the best night of her life" He says as he continues to walk down the hall". I shake my head then here the bell chime. I walk back into the kitchen and grab the tray off our food. I carry it back to our chambers and walk in.

"Good morning love" I tell her as I set the tray next to her on the bed. Faith slowly opens her eyes and smiles up at me "Good morning" she replies "Do I smell bacon?" She asks. "Yes, I brought you breakfast in bed" I inform her. She quickly sits up and pulls the sheets up to cover herself "You are the best husband!" she exclaims. I smile watching her grab the tray and start eating "And you are the best wife" I tell her. I go sit on the armchair across the room and watch her as she eats.

I love Faith with all my heart. She has shown my what true love is. I could not be the man I am today if it wasn't for her. She has opened my eyes in ways no one else could. I know that making her my devotion was the best decision I have ever made. We have the love that most people dream about and I wasn't ever going to take advantage of that.

I always knew that she would be an amazing mother and one day an amazing queen. I wish I could have stayed in that moment forever, watching my wife happily eat. That would be my forever if I had to pick.

Now my wife is having to plan my funeral, and there's nothing I can do about it.