He's Back..

***
( I'm back 🙏 )

I calmed down, shivering.
My fear was getting to me, I was paranoid for days..
Everytime I saw somebody, smirk like Tom I just had this sudden urge to punch them.. it reminded me of Tom..
Fucking Tom...

I was released from the hospital after a few hours, as I finally got home I took a deep breath. Trying to comprehend the insane news.
I opened my room.. I saw.. Tom Kaulitz.
He was back..

"Wha-what.. are you doing here!?"
I stutter, in fear his dark gaze pierced into mine. As his tall yet hunky figure made its way to me. I.. I stood frozen, suddenly passing out.

I woke up tied to a bed, and Tom Infront of me.
"What the fuck are you doing!? Let go of me!"
I shouted, in frustration and terror.

"Oh, you haven't changed one bit.."
Tom says in a cold yet deep tone, with his thick German accent.
I somehow, felt relieved to hear his voice once again..

Tom leaned in closer, he was practically on top of me now.. he breathed heavily as he says
"How about you open that tight pussy for me?"
My eyes widen, as I said stammering
"I..no.."
"Oh, I see.. naughty whore..
Be a good slut, and open it.
Or I'll rip it myself."

I couldn't.. he chuckled deeply a hint of frustration. As he undressed my loose pants, and slowly took off my bra teasingly.
"See that wasn't that hard, was it..?"
Tom says flirtatiously, his arousal growing. As he looked horny, grabbing my hips tightly and squeezing my tits quite roughly.
"Moan for me, will you?"
He says whispering, in my ear.
His hot breath was felt, on my neck.
He then looks down to my tight pussy, dripping in hot cum.
He chuckles, as he puts three of his fingers up my pussy. Reaching my clit slowly, as I whimper and moan squirming by the intense pleasure.

Tom growls, as he says
"Such a whore, you are.."
He then puts his fingers out, licking it slightly. Then grabbing both my hips roughly and thrusting into my pussy.
His hard dick, covered in my pre-cum.
He moaned loudly, going faster and even more rougher. His dick going raw inside of me, as I grunt in pleasure.
He pulled back, feeling his climax reaching. As he panted heavily..

"You liked that didn't you huh..?"
Tom says teasingly, as I leaned back in exhaustion.. as cum dripped down the bed.