(2) 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙖 𝙋𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧ ˚。

𝘼𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙃 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙔 towards the pizza shop, she encountered Lily, Theo, and Casey mid-way facing a frightening creature that looked like a mantis. The monstrous creature who seemed to be an ally of Dai Shi suddenly attacked them.

Without hesitation, the four Pai Zhuq warriors sprang into action, their training kicking in as they faced the evil creature. Together, they fought to defeat the Rin Shi.

Despite their best efforts, the Rin Shi proved to be a tough opponent, its strength pushing them to their limits. Just when it seemed as though all hope was lost, a familiar face appeared.

It was RJ, the owner of the pizza shop. "Woah, step back. I think it's time for your first lesson. You can't judge a book by its cover," he announced while revealing the Master Mark on his forearm.

It made the four of them looked stunned, most especially Ariah. She knew the guy when she was little. He was once her father's trainee. In that moment, the raven-haired girl couldn't help but feel relieved at the sight of her old friend.

With a swift motion, RJ channeled his animal spirit, the wolf. He sent the Rin Shi stumbling back with a huge strike. After beingbbeaten, the mantis-looking Rin Shi retreated from the fight.

RJ turned to Ariah and her companions, he greeted them with a warm smile.

"You're our master," Casey approached RJ. The three of them followed and they bowed at him.

"Uh, just call me RJ," the pizza shop owner said. "Now students, your journey begins."

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧ ˚。

RJ ushered them inside the pizza shop, leading them up to his loft, which served as both his living space and training dojo. While the others were busy admiring the place, Ariah hesitantly approached RJ. She had known him since she was a child, watching him trained by her father at the Pai Zhuq academy.

With a heavy heart, Ariah shared the news of her father's death and the escape of Dai Shi to the pizza shop owner. RJ's expression darkened with concern as he absorbed her words.