(20) 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧ ˚。

𝘼𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙃 𝙎𝘼𝙏 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝘿𝙂𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙀𝘿, her thoughts swirling in her mind like a turbulent storm. She couldn't shake the feeling of guilt and regret that had settled in her heart since her argument with Casey, knowing that her once-close friendship with Casey was hanging by a thread. As she replayed their heated words in her mind, a wave of sadness washed over her.

Suddenly, a memory flashed before her eyes – Casey's concerned expression as he caught her breaking down in tears. It was the first time she had let her guard down in front of him, and instead of turning away, Casey had stepped closer, offering a comforting shoulder to lean on. 

Ariah thought back to all the times Casey had been there for her. He had always been the one to take the initiative, to offer his support without hesitation. She had pushed Casey away, and the realization of how much he had always been there for her hit her hard.

Thinking back, she remembered the countless times Casey had been the one to reach out when she was struggling. He had been the one to catch her when she first broke down, offering a comforting shoulder to lean on. He had stayed by her side during her panic attacks, talking her through them until she felt calm again. And whenever she felt down, he was always there with a kind word or a joke to cheer her up.

As she reflected on it, Ariah felt a wave of realization wash over her. Casey had never given up on her, even when she had pushed him away. He had always taken the initiative to help her, without expecting anything in return. She couldn't let their friendship crumble away, not after all they had been through together. 

She knew what she had to do. She couldn't let their friendship remain broken any longer. It was time for her to take the the biggest step and mend what was broken between them.

Steeling herself, the raven haired girl rose from her bed. As she walked, her heart raced with nervous anticipation. 

Pushing aside her doubts and gathering her courage, Ariah made her way to Casey's room. She knocked softly on the door, her heart pounding in her chest as she waited for him to answer.

"Come in," Casey's voice called from inside.

She took a deep breath and pushed open the door. The Red Ranger looked up, surprise flickering in his eyes as he saw her standing there.

"Hey," she said, her voice gentle.

Casey's expression softened. "Hey."

She took a step forward inside his room. "I wanted to talk to you... about what happened."