(6) 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧ ˚。

As the weeks passed, Ariah and Casey fell into a comfortable routine of training together. 

Suddenly, Casey landed a solid hit on Ariah, a grin spreading across his face as he realized what he had accomplished. "Did you see that? I actually hit you!"

Ariah's laughter filled the room,s. "Yeah, you did," she replied. "You're getting better, Casey. Keep it up."

Casey looked up, surprised by her compliment. "Thanks, Ariah. I just... I want to be as good as you guys. I want to be someone the team can rely on."

Ariah nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. "You already are, Casey. Just keep working hard, and you'll get there."

"You know, you could make a great mentor, just like your father." Casey continued.

Ariah's gaze softened after hearing about her father. "I miss him. Training like this reminds me of when I trained as a child." Ariah's eyes sparkled with nostalgia as she recalled the early mornings spent training with her father, Master Mao, in the lush grounds of the Pai Zhuq academy.

She described the crisp morning air, the scent of pine trees, and the sound of birdsong filling the forest around them. "We would start before the sun had even risen," Ariah explained to Casey, a fond smile playing on her lips.

"My father believed in the importance of discipline and dedication. He would push me to my limits, always encouraging me to strive for excellence."She recounted the countless hours spent practicing forms and techniques, the sweat dripping down her brow as she honed her skills under her father's watchful gaze.

"There were times when I wanted to give up," Ariah admitted. "But my father never let me. He believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself."

As they sat together, bathed in the soft glow of the dojo's lights, Casey looked at Ariah with a newfound respect.

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧ ˚。