(26) 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧ ˚。

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙉 𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 through the dense forest as the five Rangers walked along a winding path. Ariah walked side by side with Casey, who carried her bag, a small but endearing gesture that hadn't gone unnoticed by the others. 

Dominic, Theo, and Lily trailed behind, murmuring and gossiping amongst themselves.

"Twenty bucks says they're official before the month ends," Dominic whispered, a mischievous grin on his face.

Theo chuckled, shaking his head. "I give it two weeks."

Lily smirked, glancing at the couple ahead. "You're both wrong. I bet they're already together and just not telling us."

Meanwhile, RJ struck up a conversation with Casey. "So, Casey, how's teaching the Kung Fu class coming along?"

Casey smiled, glancing at Ariah before responding. "Yeah, it's coming along. The kids remind me of when I first started."

Dominic clapped Casey on the back. "I'm sure you're a great teacher. Hey, maybe we can sign up Theo. His moves are getting a little rusty."

Theo shot Dominic a mock glare. "Oh, you think so, do you?" Without warning, he lunged at Dominic, initiating a playful scuffle. The two of them tumbled to the ground, rolling around as they tried to gain the upper hand.

Casey stepped forward, raising his voice slightly. "Alright, break it up, you two! Save it for the Phantom Beasts."

RJ chuckled, watching the scene unfold with amusement. "Look at you, sounding like a teacher already. What's your next lesson?"

Casey shrugged, a small smile on his face. "The element of surprise."

RJ raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Care to demonstrate?"

Casey nodded, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Sure, why not?"

Before anyone could react, Casey lunged at RJ. They began to spar RJ, always quick on his feet, expertly blocked Casey's attacks. Suddenly, RJ tossed Casey through the air with a well-executed throw. Casey landed in a bush with a thud, momentarily disappearing from view.

RJ laughed, shaking his head. "I guess I'm a fast learner, huh?"

Just as RJ turned away, Casey sprang out of the bush, already morphed into his Red Ranger form.