Three

Group therapy turned out to be held in the dining hall, confirming Logan's suspicions that his parents had sent him to the cheapest psych ward they could possibly find. He was in a group of six, including James, two girls and two boys. The girls looked a few years younger than him, and the boys his age - this was made obvious when James high-fived them both upon sitting down. A young-ish man with freckles sat between them around one of the tables, practically beaming.

"Hi everyone! How are we today?" He asked brightly. There was a general consensus of fine, accompanied with a lot of half hearted shrugs, but this lackluster response didn't seem to shake his demeanor.

"Great! So, I see we have a new face here with us today. What's your name?" He addressed Logan.

"Me? Oh, uh, Logan. Mitchell. Did you want my last name? Was that weird? God, sorry, I've never really done this before." Logan rambled awkwardly.

"No need to worry, that was perfect. These sessions aren't anything to stress about, they're just a chance to talk through your feelings, and bond with everyone else. So, let's get you acquainted with them!" The man looked around the table. "I'm Jonathan, I've been working here for a year. You've already met James," He gestured to him. "So, to my right we have Alice and Penny," The two girls nodded at Logan on cue. "Then, sitting next to James is Carlos," Carlos smiled at him happily. "And Kendall." Kendall waved three times, which Logan thought was pretty odd, but he said nothing. He didn't feel very normal himself right now. "Why don't we do a little icebreaker?" Everyone around Logan nodded, accepting that. Clearly this was commonplace.

"We'll go around the table, and everyone has to say a fun fact about themselves," Jonathan said. "Who wants to start?" James shoved his hand in the air instantly, making Jonathan chuckle. "Go on then James."

"Alright. My last name is Diamond, which is awesome. I have really good hair, and I sing." James said all in one breath, grinning.

"That was a little more than we needed, James, but I love your enthusiasm! Carlos?"

"Okay, I'm Carlos, obviously, and I like, uh.. corndogs. And helmets." He said, still smiling.

"That's great! How about you, Kendall?" Jonathan turned his head.

"Hi, Logan. I'm Kendall. I don't really have a fun fact."

"Aw, come on, Kendall!" Jonathan said. Kendall shrugged.

"He plays hockey." James piped up for him. "It's how we bonded."

"You play hockey?" Logan asked, looking James up and down. If skinny was a person it would be James.

"Yes I play hockey!" James said indignantly.

"Sorry." Logan tried to stop himself from giggling, but the other two boys did it openly. James flicked Carlos on the shoulder, as he was closer.

"Alright, boys, that's enough." Jonathan said good spiritedly.

The rest of the session continued much like this - the two girls revealed that they were twins, and fifteen. Logan, to his relief, wasn't made to share a fun fact, which he had been dreading. For the most part, it didn't seem to be too bad. The evening came quickly, and a bland dinner was eaten. Then, all too soon, the part that he was most nervous for.

Night.