Chapter 1

At last, you have reach the nation of eternity, inazuma. You look around and can see few people at the shore while the Crux delivered a few crates on those human who looked like soldiers.

Meanwhile the captain approached you and lay her hand on your shoulder while you looked at her.

She was smiling at you and patted your shoulder lightly.

"Well, mate. This is were we have our separate ways, I needed to get back to liyue asap. You never know when danger comes especially when your not around"

"I can assure you, the other adeptis will help you if there's danger"

She just nodded at you but you notice she didn't pulled away her hands and was hinting something.

You notice her trying to take a step closer but she couldn't or maybe was too embarrassed since it's outside the ship.

You only smiled and chuckled a little and she notices it.

"Now what are you laughing-"

Before she could finish her sentence you took one step and gently grab her jaw, tilting her head up and then peck her lips for a moment before pulling away.

She was stunned for a moment and you took a step back with a smile on your face.

"I think you should go, bei"

"I-...oi just what is-.."

"Captain! We're ready to leave!"

One of her crew called her and she just looked at you with a flustered face and you just wave your goodbye to her.

"...you, you better be prepared once you came back to liyue"

She said and walk away and you just chuckled while you watch her ship departure back to liyue.

You still can see her looking back at you and was crossing her arms with pride like a captain she is.

Once the ship is far away, you turn around and looked at the place.

"Inazuma...I wonder if this nation can surprised me.."

~~~

You walk around inazuma and notice that there's only few people in the area and mostly these people are too busy with their own business.

Though, you didn't find any fatui which is strange because this is were Signora'a next stop because they need the electro gnosis.

You wonder if they were keeping a low profile for a while or is already done with their mission and was ready to return to snezhnaya.

You hope that they didn't fulfill it quickly because you are just here to find Signora and get a proper conversation with her.

You were about to explore the nation further when a soldier stop your tracks.

"Halt, show your travel permit"

You raise your brow in confusion because one, you don't know what a travel permit was and second, the audacity of this soldier to stop you, an adepti.

"I don't have a travel permit or whatever this you call, Mortal"

"Sorry without a travel permit, this is how far you can only go"

You let out a scoff and squinted your eyes a little at this human. Is he being serious right now?

"Human these days are such a nuisance"

You mumbled and took a step forward but the soldier stop you again and this time push you using his weapon and you didn't like that.

"Don't take this the hard way, you cannot go further without a travel permit"

"I do not need this travel permit or whatever, I can go whenever I like or whenever I want to be so it would be much appreciated if you move aside, mortal"

You were about to go but the soldier was stubborn and you were feeling a little hot headed.

"This is a warning, If you still tried to force your way, I'm gonna have to arrest you"

"Is that supposed to threatened me?"

You were determined to go in and the human was stubborn to not let you go further the nation hence there's only one option if this human won't let you.

"Look, I'll be merciful. I'm gonna give you one more chance to step aside and let me walk this nation further or I'm gonna have to knock a few things in your head that you are stopping the wrong creature here"

"You talk like you came from the past"

"Trust me, I'm older than I look, now let me pass"

"Sorry rules are rules ma'am"

"Funny"

Suddenly you swing your hand and smack him in the back of the neck as he lost consciousness and fell to the ground.

"I like breaking the rules"

You mumbled before continuing your journey and reach a certain city. You step foot in the city and looked around as this place has more people than the previous area.

"Hmm...quite a nation"

You mumbled to yourself and lurk around the place for a while.