Chapter 5

"lend a hand? You want me to work for the fatuis?"

You asked while she just smiled at you and kept her gaze at you.

"It's just temporary, Beasty. You are quite the adepti you are. Having you do some little work for the fatuis will help us so much as well as the tsaritsa"

"It'll be less work for me too and with your help, my stay in inazuma won't be that long before I get the gnosis of the electro archon"

You thought for a moment and was hesitant.

"I don't think I can be much help, the fatuis and I have some history since mondstadt and the only thing I was here is because of-"

"Me? Yes, you said that very clearly before my departure back then"

One fatui then came inside and was holding a tray with tea as he approached us and put down the tea on the small table Infront of us before he left again.

Signora then took the tea and took a sip before looking at you.

"Well, I expected you wouldn't want to but it won't hurt to try and convince you but alas"

She sipped her tea again while you just looked at her.

"You do know that even if I agreed, it won't change anything? The electro archon and I never met even back then, I didn't explore the teyvat and mostly stayed in mondstadt and just visited Liyue when barbatos wanted me to come with him to pay a visit on that old geo archon"

"Out of the seven archons, I only knew two of them and I don't think me and the other archons won't get along especially now that I miss everything since I got stuck on the ice and everything changed"

Signora listens carefully to you before taking a sip again and puts down her tea as she replies.

"I didn't say you need to talk to the electro archon, I'll do that part because I am a diplomat after all"

"Then what do you want me to do?"

She then beckoned you to come closer and you were confused but didn't say anything as you stood up from your seat and approached her.

"Sit beside me, I'll show you some photos while I explain it"

You were confused on why do you need to sit so close when she'll only show you some photos and explain it as she notice it and smirk.

"Well don't be shy now beasty~ I don't bite, well not right now~"

She tease and you just shook your head and sat down beside her as she show you some photos with unfamiliar faces but the way they were escorted with the shogun army clearly stated that they are connected with the electro archon.

"I'll be explaining you the tri- commission and their organization, you already met the yashiro commission which is the kamisato estate so that's one out"

She explained you the two commissions and what caught your attention was the kujou clan, not only they were the one who handled military and police affairs,
Enforces the Vision Hunt Decree and
Enforces the Sakoku Decree.

You also notice that the woman who was wearing a tengu mask and the one who shot you with her arrow was one of the kujou clan.

"Well this is troublesome, I can't believe that vision hunt decree was led with the tenryou commission"

"Troublesome? How so?"

"When I got here, I already put a bounty in my head. Not only I went here without this thing called a traveller's permit, i also fought some of the shogunate army along with the commander which is one of the kujou clan to save your twin fatuis"

She was surprised slightly but then sigh.

"Well would you look at that? You really bring trouble towards yourself"

You chuckled lightly and leaned back up on the couch.

"I really brought trouble upon myself, adepti's in my world all have one common thing which is their pride and ego"

"I know, you're completely full of yourself and thought that some mortals are just stupid"

"Well they are"

She chuckled and you didn't notice she slid her hand through your collar and suddenly pulled you towards her.

"But for someone who has pride and ego on themselves you chase someone such as myself, why is that?"

"....that's beside the point.."

"Oh do they really?"

She then slid her hand through your cheek and started rubbing her thumb on it while pulling you closer to her.

Practically pressing against her now because you can feel her breast on your shoulder and it makes you flustered a bit.

"Chasing me like a lost puppy? So much for being too full of yourself huh?"

"Shouldn't you be focusing on convincing me to work for the fatuis?"

You tried to change the subject as she just smirked and giggled.

"That's the plan but you can't blame me for not wanting to do this, after all it's been long enough since I get to tease you~"

She held your cheeks and turned your face sideways before kissing your cheek lightly before making you look back at her.

She kept her smirk before kissing your cheek again and again, showering you with kisses on your cheek.

You furrowed your brows and got flustered by her gesture and for a moment you both forgot that you were in the middle of discussing an important thing.