Chapter 6

~a week later~

Present

You did agree on Signora's request and since gathering info would also help you from certain things and why does this shogun armies take such valuable things like visions.

You sigh as you remembered just how fast the days are and being a wanted person was not helping since it's difficult to always hide in such clothes.

Thoma prepared dinner on the evening and the twins joined the kamisato siblings including you as well.

Ayato then started a conversation.

"How was your tour against inazuma, miss. Y/n?"

"Troublesome, the shogun army are getting more stricter by days"

"As expected, you met the tengu warrior. She is determined to find you and capture you" aether replied.

You only sigh before taking a bite of the fried tofu.

"I'm missing Mondstadt, I miss the peaceful life I had. Just sleeping"

"You'll get used to it" lumine said.

"I'd rather not, I don't like working too much it's tiring for an adepti like me"

"Or your just lazy" aether replied.

You only sigh since it is true, you are one of the lazy adepti in your world because for you, working yourself was too much and you want nothing but to just sleep in your abode.

Later, they all decided to take a rest and you of course went out to watch Signora silently since she had an appointment with one of the superiors.

You were hiding in the shadows, silently following her because even when it's already a week, you can't get your dreams of her out of your mind.

It's silly but it's better to be sure she's safe. You were on a roof while Signora went inside to discuss something to the superiors.

You decided to eavesdrop and then went closer slightly on the opened window and landed down silently while listening closely.

You peek and saw a middle aged man, must be the one Signora had an appointment for.

Your nose moves a bit, sniffing and you squinted your eyes because you didn't like the smell coming from this man.

He's up to no good alright, his scent already says everything but you don't want to ruin Signora's appointment and hence just stayed and watched them closely.

"You are the diplomat?"

He asked and Signora sat down crossing her legs and arms.

"Yes, why does it surprise you?"

"I was expecting a man but i guess this is far better"

He said with a smile and Signora didn't pay heed to his words and went to the point.

"I assume you had the information I needed from the tenryou commission?"

"Of course, I'm a man of my word"

He said and leaned his arms on the couch while looking at Signora.

"But I'm also a man of my business, which means it is not for free right?"

"Yes..I'm well aware of that, you don't just give information for free. The fatuis would give you valuable things that may peak your interest so worry not"

"Oh you got me wrong diplomat, i don't think what I wanted would meet your valuable thing"

Signora then furrowed her brows a bit.

"Then what do you want? Speak now because I don't have time all night"

The man smirks and then leaned closer.

"Are you willing to spend the night with me in exchange of this information you badly wanted?"

Signora's eyes widened and you on the other hand felt your veins just pop out on what the man said.

"You have a nice body, if would be a shame if you keep it with those clothes"

Signora went silent and furrowed her brows and stood up as she sent some cryo and pointed it at his face.

"Watch your tongue you disgusting man, if you ever think I would sell my body for information then your mistaken. I have other ways to gather information from the tenryou commission"

She said in anger while the man was not even slightly afraid because he holds a vision as well a pyro to be precise.

"And your lucky that I don't have to end your life and career here right now because I don't want to make such commotion and alert the shogunate army so consider yourself lucky but be warned, you don't mess with the fair lady"

"If you think your cryo vision can scare me then your mistaken, diplomat"

He held the tip of the cryo and slowly melt it.

"I had ways too, to get what I wanted. be it by forced or not"

He said with his signature smirk and signora wanted to just burst out to this man right here but it would be chaotic, hence she just walks away in frustration with her subordinate.

"Disgusting man"

She mumbled and left the area while the man just laugh at his seat.

The audacity to laugh, you wanted to burned this place down along with him but decided not to.

When you notice Signora was now walking away, you followed after her. Meanwhile the man took out his tobacco and blew a smoke before calling few of his men.

"Hire some professionals and bring that diplomat to me no matter what"