FIRST MEET

COMMENTATOR: "And here we have another century by our most promising youngest player Shubman gill who made us win the match."

SHUBMAN P.O.V 

[After completing the match, shubman went to his dressing room. He gave his best performance and lead his team to victory]

Ishan: "Bro you were awesome today. Let's go for victory party, I am in for some food, drinks and girls.

shubman: "Yeah, whatever but I won't stay for long as I am tired and I have to visit my family tomorrow."

Ishan: "Ya ya whatever, get ready and let's have fun!!!"

Author P.O.V

They both went to a private club and had few drinks. Shubman returned to his hotel room and was ready for bed when he got call from his mother

Shub's mother: "Shubhi your grandma has to be admitted to hospital, please come fast she wanna meet you soon."

[Shubman was shocked hearing that and booked the earliest flight to Punjab]

(At NMC hospital, midnight)

Y/N: "Mr. Gill she is out of danger now, we will keep her under observation. You can meet her tomorrow morning, she will probably wake by morning."

Shub's dad: "Thank you so much doctor, we are really thankful to you." 

Y/N : "It's my job, you can go back to your home as meeting hours are over and be assured we will take utmost care of her."

Shub's mom: "Okay and thank u soo much again Dr. Y/N."

[She nodded and heads to her cabin]

(At 2:00 am)

Y/N: "I should head home now, my mom gonna kill me for sure."

Suddenly someone barge in her cabin

Shub: "Are you Dr. Y/N ?"

Y/N gets shocked at sudden appearance of a man but still answer him with a nod

Shub: "I want to meet my grandma, she is your patient.She was admitted around midnight." 

Y/N: "First of all, the visiting hours are over and second, it's basic etiquette to introduce yourself when you meet someone for the first time Mr.?"

Shub: "You don't know me? Well, I am Shubman Gill and I want to meet my grandma right now." 

Shubman was quite shocked that someone didn't know his name and his ego was hurt.

Y/N: "Mr. Gill I think I already mentioned that the visiting hours are over." 

Shub: "You don't know me, I am the best cricketer in India and I want to meet my grandma right now. You have to listen to me, she is a VIP patient here."

Y/N: "VIP or not, all patients are equal to me and so are their family members. You may be the best cricketer and the best comedian, I don't care but I cannot give you special treatment because of that. Please leave now as you are disturbing the patients and the staff, you can meet her tomorrow during visiting hours like everyone."

Y/N then went out of her cabin while Shubman was shocked as hell and was super furious at the doctor who not only just dared to ignore him but said no to him as well. His ego was deeply wounded and moreover his fear and concern about his grandma's condition wasn't helping him either.