Is It Love ?

Author's P.O.V

Both Shub and Ishan reach the hospital and go towards grandma's ward, Y/N was checking up his grandma and his parents were also present there along with his sister who just came back from London.   

Ishan: "Wow! is she dr YN, bro I guess I should give it a try. She is so pretty and she is also interacting well with others. You are at fault, how she can be rude. You are the culprit here."

Shub: "Huh are you really my friend and please I am not a rude person. You better stay away from her."

Ishan: "Oooo jealous shubiii!!!" (Teasingly)

Shub: "Ooo if you don't want to be the next patient here Ishu, just shut up and I am not jealous. Just a good friend."

Shub's Sis: "Areee seeta Geeta udhar hi date bana loge kya?"

(Are you going to plan a date at gate only)

Dr Y/N shifted her attention to Shub and Ishan at her words and continued her work.

Ishan: "Hey, did she not recognize me or simply ignored me?"

Shub: "Most probably she didn't recognize as she did the same to me as well."

Ishan: "Ohh hii grams, how are you? You look so pretty, why are you still loyal to Dada ji? I could  make my girlfriend and we will go on a trip to Vaishno Devi."

Shub's Sis: "Ishan, is a trip to Vaishno Devi is romantic ?"

Ishan: "Come on, It's super romantic lifting the girl and helping each other. Sleep hugging each other at night."

Shubman smack his head hard.

Shub: "Dadi, mom and dad are here, you idiot."

Everyone laugh but Y/N just smiled. Shubman was kinda amazed by her smile and he felt a little happy seeing her smile but mad that the reason of her smile was Ishaan and not him. 

{Shub mind: God, I am going insane. She is the rude doctor whom you dislike and her ego is higher than Mount Everest, keep her out of your mind}

He snapped back when he heard his grams laughing with Ishaan.

Grams: "Ishaan tu itna handsome, tujhe toh mast ladki mil jayegi joh tere saath Vaishno Devi chale, I also went there after wedding with Shub's grandpa. He actually took great care of me when I was tired and we first hugged there only when it was raining."

Ishaan: "Woah! OMG dadi best story ever, now that's called a love story."

Everyone smiled including Shubman, Y/N noticed his dimples and she kinda like Dimple Boys but she is master at hiding her expressions especially in front of strangers.

Y/N: "It's done grandma and here is the list of prescription. Mr. Gill can you please come with me for a second."

Both shubman and his father looked at Y/N

Y/N: "Pardon me, I meant Mr. Shubman Gill."

Y/N went out and didn't notice the shy smiling on Shub's face hearing his name from her mouth for the first time.

{Shub's mind: God my name sounds so good from her mouth, I really wanna hear it again. I felt like my name sounds the best when she says it. Shit, hell no!! I don't like people like her. Freaking nooo!!! I have gone mad}

Shub's Sis: "Shubii kidhar khoo gye, mere Bandar bhaii?"

(Where are you lost, my monkey brother?)