Victory

Author's P.O.V

Y/N goes to Isha's room after her conversation with Shubman.

Y/N: "Isha are you okay? I came to check on you and don't lie I know you don't have fever, tell me what happened?"

Isha: "Uhh nothing Y/N trust me."

Y/N: "And you trust me naa so tell me what happened we are best friends, right?"

Isha: "Okay....so it's just I like Ishan but what Hardik said tonight about him crushing loads of girls hearts, though I know it's not true but I felt bad. I know it's my mistake to like him...Aaaah I know he is just flirting around and he doesn't care about me."

Isha started crying, Y/N hugged her and wiped her tears.

Y/N: "Ohh Ishu come here, don't cry for that flirt and stupid Ishan, he just knows to hurt and that's why I wanted to keep him away from you. Aur waise bhi tere liye woh K-drama wala CEO wait kar rha h, kaha tu yeh Ishan ke chakkar mai pad rhi h."

(You have your K-drama CEO waiting for you so why are you wasting your time on a guy like Ishan)

Isha: "Right I deserve 100 times better."

Y/N: "No you deserve lakh, no crore, million, trillion times better and I will see that Ishan tomorrow."

Isha: "Heyy calm down miss angry bird and leave him. He is not worth wasting our energy, I won't talk to him. After match we will go and I won't meet him again so let it be and if a guy likes me and I don't so it won't be my fault. So Ishan is also not at fault."

Y/N: "Hmm you are right but I will be your bodyguard and keep him away from my princess Isha."

Isha: "Hmm but don't forget your loyal prince Gill, I guess he really loves you alot and I know you are a dumbhead in such matters."

Y/N: "Actually Isha he...."

Before Y/N could say anything they heard a knock, they opened door and found Shah there.

Y /N: "Ohh shah you, at this time here. Is everything okay?"

Shah: "Absolutely yes, I came to check on Isha, Ishu are you fine?"

Isha: "Aww thanks shah and I am absolutely fine."

Shah: "Ohh so what were you guys talking about?"

Isha: "She was telling about Shub..."

Y/N cuts her off in the middle.

Y/N: "Nothing, it's nothing special."

Shah: "it's ok if you guys wanna talk, I should go now. Guys byee."

Y/N: "Heyy wait shah it's nothing like this. You are our best friend as well yaa come, I will tell you both."

Shah: "Ohh it's ok, I am not offended or something. It could be personal, it's ok Y/N."

Y/N: "Off Shah ab bas haa drama, I was unsure if you would like it or not otherwise I would have not stopped Isha, not because I don't trust you or something. Now you both listen. Listen carefully."

They all sat on bed and both girls were listening to Y/N keenly.

Y/N: "So Shubi just now confessed his love to me."

Both the girls shout in unison: "OMG!!!"

Shah: "Ohh my God!! finally he did."

Isha: "Omo did you accept his confession?"