confusion

Soo Y/N and shubman were taking power nap and shubman woke by voice of his phone ringing and when he opened his eyes he saw peacefully sleeping Y/N besides him holding his hands and he was  just staring at her and their hands in each other that he forgot about phone(Y/N is like your author  a deep sleeper )

Shub thought: yaar yeh kitti cute h,I wish I could see this view whenever I wake up,but why isn't she hugging or cuddling like in movies and stuff people get close while sleeping but she is on her place only ,maybe she was too tired to move and in real life no such things happen🤔 ,but still holding her cute baby hands and  seeing her sleeping face is soo amazing,I can see it everyday if we get married (haii yeh kitta dilulu h abhi toh gf k liye bhi haa nhi bola and he is thinking of marriage, typical guys thing)

Shub thought broke when Y/N moved a little and then woke up

Y/N: shubi pizza(She said in her sleepy voice)

Shub: huh pizza u want pizza

Y/N: aree I saw pizza in dream but it was running away from me ,such a nightmare (she said with pout )

Shub: aww don't worry cupcake we will get loads of pizza ok(he squished her cheeks a little as he found her sleepy and whinning voice cute)

Y/N: ohh thanks shubi omo it's 7 already, jaldi chalo Hume ghumna h

Shub: ok kiss me here(he pointed on his cheeks),1 kiss equal to 1 pizza(he said with grin)

Y/N: Ohh u r cunning but ok anything for pizza (She leaned towards his ears) and I could have kissed your lips too for free pizza

And she quickly kissed his cheecks and ran away before shubi could proceed

Shub: heyy wait u can't go like this,God this girl is a temptess,my cute yet vicious temptess( He touched his cheeks chuckled a little and went to get ready )

Y/N wore a chicken blue kurta with blue jeans and white sneakers ,oxidized necklace and the bracelet shubi gave her with only kajal and pink lipstick nothing much but still she was looking gorgeous as hell,but simple and Suttle

Shubman wore a light blue shirt with sleeves fold giving good view of his vieny hands.white jeans and white Jordan shoes,and was looking drop dead handsome in casuals too(haii itta handsome munda)

white jeans and white Jordan shoes,and was looking drop dead handsome in casuals too(haii itta handsome munda)