First match

Author's P.O.V

Shubman and Ishan arrived in Ahmedabad for their further practice for 3 days before their match against Australia.

Ishan: "Omo Gujrati's are soo sweet and welcoming, soo much crowd at airport as well."

Shub: "Ya ya and girls were shouting Shubman Gill, my name. Did you hear that?"

Ishan: "You are not even interested in them, such a waste of fan base and a good face."

Shub: "I am loyal to my wife not like you, Mr, Playboy."

Ishan: "Omo are you married. Shub you didn't told me, my God!"

Shub: "Shut up, I meant my future wife and we have reached the hotel. Let's go."

Ishan: "Oh ok let's go, look Hardik, Virat and Rohit bhai are there. I guess we arrived on right time."

They went to meet all of them and greeted them. Their intensive practice sessions will start from tomorrow and today they can travel and have fun or rest.
Shub checked in his room, kept his luggage and tried to sleep but couldn't so he went to Ishan's room. Ishan's room was open so he barged in.

Ishan: "Yaar ab toh apne room mai rehna seekh le and can't you knock?"

(Learn to sleep in your own room now dude)

Shub: "Saale hum kabse knock karne lage ek dusre ke room mai aur mai toh tere room mai hi sounga, ab chal na ghumne chalte hai."

(When did we start being formal and knocking on each others door, I will sleep in your room only. Now let's go out)

Ishan: "Haa shopping bhi karni hai."

(Ya have to shop as well)

Shub: "Ohh family ke liye shopping, so cute Ishu."

Ishan: "Aree woh ek ladki hai uske liye and for family also."😅

(Actually there is a girl, for her and family also)

Shub: "Tu nahi sudhrega but which one, that Chandigarh one?"

(You will never change but which one, that girl from Chandigarh?)

Ishan: "Yes and Pune one and Ahmedabad one too."

Ishan: "Let's ask other team members too."

Shub: "Pagal, all members are busy with their family and here I am stuck with you as only you are single."

Ishan: "Bro you can go alone as I have date to go but still I am giving you time, you are soo ungrateful."

Shub: "Ok ok fine yaar, you are my best friend now let's go."

They both went for some sightseeing and shopping and a pretty bracelet caught Shubman's attention and he remembered Y/N's face instantly, so he went to the old lady who was selling it.

Shub: "Please pack that one."

Old lady: "It will look good on your wife."

Shubman was hella blushing when the old lady misunderstand Y/N's as his wife and he kinda liked this thought which was interrupted by none other than Ishan Kishan.

Ishan: "Bhai what are you buying from here?"

Shub: "A bracelet for Shahneel."