New Beginning

Author P.O.V

When Shubman was about to follow Y/N in anger, he gets a call from his mother and stops.

Shub's mother:" Where are you shub? Your flight landed an hour ago, why aren't you home yet?"

Shub: "I was so worried that I went to the hospital directly but a certain arrogant dr Y/N didn't allow me to meet grandma saying nonsense like visiting hours are over. She insulted me and didn't give me brief about her condition and walked away in the middle of. She doesn't know how to treat VIP patients, is she even capable to being my grandma's doctor."

Shub's mom: "Are you out of your mind Shub, is this what I taught you? She is the one who saved your grandma and this is how you are talking about her. She was so right when she didn't allow  to meet her as your grandma is unconscious and needs rest. We requested the hospital president for the best doctor and although her shift was over, she still operated on your grandma on our request. I am disappointed at your behaviour Shub."

Although Shubman understood everything his mother was saying but his overprotectiveness towards his family and wounded ego was not ready to accept that he was wrong. He was used to getting his way and this arrogant doctor better get that.

Shub{half heartedly}: "Okay mom, sorry and don't worry I will be home in 20 minutes." 

Shub mom: "Hmm take care."

Y/N P.O.V

I tiptoe inside my home to prevent mom from waking up but just my luck that the lights get switched on. There is my mom standing in all her glory ready to beat me up. God, please save me!!!!

Y/N MOM: "Miss Y/N is finally home, busiest doctor in whole of India. NO NO!! busiest in the world." 

Y/N: "Mom an important surgery came up, I am sorry and I had my food by the way. Sunday shopping plan done, I asked for leave too. Now I am tired so please scold your lovely daughter later."

Y/N MOM: "Okay, fine kid but just this time as your face looks ugly."

Y/N : "Omo! mom, I look like you and you love me."

Y/N."MOM: Aish! this kid."

Author's P.O.V

[Next Morning]

Shubman got ready and went to the hospital with his family.

[At Hospital]

Y/N: "Mr. Gill {Shub's father} You can meet Mrs. Gill now.'

Shub's father: "Thank you very much Dr Y/N."

She smiles and nods. Meanwhile Shubman gives her glare which she ignores, and Shubman dad and mom asks her to give all brief of grandma to him.

[At Y/N cabin]

Y/N: "Mr. Gill your grandma has gone through a bypass surgery which doesn't involve much complications but I have suspect some clots in right atria which will be removed by a surgery after 2 weeks and for that we need your consent."

Shubman was listening to her carefully and was incredibly impressed by her professionalism and how she was explaining everything briefly and in very easy to understand manner.

Shub: "Thanks Dr. Y/N, we are ready for surgery and sorry for misbehaving with  yesterday." 

Y/N: "We are not here for personal grudge discussion and stuff Mr. Gill. You may meet her and sign the paper for her further surgery and treatment."