Missing link🧐

[Y/N Home, Sunday 8 AM]

Y/N woke up with the smell of something tasty.

Y/N: "Waah! peaceful sleep and good food. That's what I need on sunday, omo I am soo happy."

YN Mom: "Y/N beta have bath and come down. Your breakfast is ready."

Y/N: "Coming."

[Shubman Home]

Shub: "Mom, I am going to the hospital."

Shub's Mom: "Your breakfast shubi?"

Shub: "Mom, I am in hurry. I have to take grams home."

Shub's mom: "Are you mad Shubi? We all will go together at 9 AM, we have already discussed this."

Shub: "Can't we go early? We can stay 1 hour there only."

Shub's mom: "Shubi tera dimag sachhi kharab ho gya hai, 1 ghanta waha kya karna hai? Bas 10 minute mai sabhi formalities ho jayegi." 😒

(Have you lost your mind shubi, what would you do there for an hour? The formalities would be completed in just 10 minutes)

Ishaan: "Aunty lagta hai isko hospital aur waha ka staff bahut pasand aaye hai, unhi se 1 hour baat karni hogi."

(I guess he liked the hospital and it's staff a lot, he might wanna talk with them for an hour) 

Shub's mom was confused but Shub got it.

Shub: "You really deserve a punch, you come here."

Shub sis:  "Enough you both monkeys, have your breakfast and then we all will go. Shub and Ishaan, you can go 1 hour early after breakfast too as Shub may want to have a conversation there with some important people. 😂

Shub was really embarrassed.

Shub: "Sis you also, you both are really blabbering anything."

Shub's dad: "It's okay Shubi, you can go early with Ishaan."

Shub: "Ok dad."

[At Hospital, 8:30 AM]

Shub and Ishaan went inside grams room and were having normal conversation but Shubman was constantly staring at door like a kid waiting for his bday cake. Suddenly door opened and his eyes glowed but he became sad again after seeing the nurse while Ishaan was enjoying his besties reaction and  his eagerness to meet Y/N.

Ishaan: "Sister, where is doctor Y/N?"

Hearing her name, Shub's ears stood up and all his attention was on the nurse like she gonna reveal the biggest mystery of Earth.

Nurse: "Sir, she is on leave today."

Grams: "Yes that kid is really hard working, she really took good care of me, I really like her."

Ishan : "Bhaii, dadi ki taraf se toh haan hai."(Ishaan whispered while shub was blushing a little)

(Grams has also agreed bro)

Shub: "Shut up, I already told you there is nothing like that between me and Y/N. I don't like her."

Ishaan: "I never mentioned liking bro, but whatever now enjoy your 1 hour with nurse."

Shub: "Huh I came to enjoy with grams, you idiot."

Ishaan: "Whatever." 😒