Chapter 1: Love at first sight?

Y/n pov:

I held my books and notes in my arms as they wrapped tightly around them as I quickly walk out the library of the akedeymia. Once I reach outside I take a deep breath of fresh air feeling the breeze against my face and look up at the sunset, seeing the dusty orange sky and the pink clouds as the sun slowly falls. I take one last deep breath before I continue walking. I look down at the ground calculating my steps and stepping on the stones on the ground as I kept walking I felt the breeze turn into wind but that didn't bother me much since I enjoyed the feeling of it running through my hair. Until the wind blew off my akedeymia hat blowing it away in the wind..
"H-huh?! Wait no!" I say chasing after my hat

Zandik pov:

"How insufferable these people don't know how true mechanical operations work" I hiss under my breath after yet another rejection of my research from the scribes in the akedeymia. I walk across the akedeymia holding my papers and blueprints in my arms feeling the wind rush past me, not paying attention to the world around me as my thoughts consumed me cursing under my breath as I took each step only hearing my footsteps from the stone under my feet. Just then something hit me at the side of my face and taking me out of my thoughts and by surprise making me drop all of my papers and blueprints on the floor

"What the hell?" I say looking down and seeing someone's akedeymia hat. I clench my teeth in frustration as I kneeled down and collected my papers noticing the hat had a pendant of the Rtawahist darshan on it. As I stared at the hat I heard someone's footsteps quickly coming towards me I look up and noticed a girl hurrying toward me. As I watched her I noticed her beautiful h/c hair.

"Uhm..excuse me but is that hat mine?..it was blown away from the wind..." The girl asked me with a slight awkward smile, her voice soft and quiet "Uh..are you apart of the house of Rtawahist darshan?" I say picking up the hat in one hand and holding my papers in the other. I stand back on my feet looking at her. She looked beautiful up close, her e/c eyes, her h/c hair, and her soft expression made her stand out in the akedeymia I couldn't help but stare at her face.

"Hello?.."I hear a soft voice say seeing the girl in front of me noticing it was her that had spoken "Oh uh yes?" I quickly reply realizing I was getting lost staring at her features "I said..yes I am from the Rtawahist darshan and that is my hat..." She says with a sweet smile as I get lost from hearing her sweet polite voice as if it were a melody from an Angel "Oh then here..." I say with a blank expression handing back her hat "Thank you..have a nice day!.." She says as she takes the hat from my hands and smiles softly, looking up at me before turning around and walking away putting back on her hat. I noticed her beautiful figure as walked, her hips swaying with every graceful step she took as if she was a goddess.

It was as if I was under a spell as I watched this unknown girl walk away after such an experience it left a tingly feeling in my stomach and a knot in my chest, making me bite the sides of my cheeks. I clenched the papers in my hands as the girl walked out of sight. Was this girl a gift to teyvat from the gods? Or was she an Angel of some sort? Or perhaps an unknown goddess people had yet to discover. I thought tasting the blood in my mouth after biting my cheeks to hard. It was a short interaction with the girl, yes. But one thing was for certain after this...

This girl was the most beautiful being I had ever laid eyes on...