𝟏𝟓

Y/n's Apartment
18:45

Get dressed, I'll be at ya crib @ 10

?

Bring ya basketball shi, and a change of clothes

???

Y/n squinted her eyes at Miles' texts not knowing what to say. This was the first time in a couple days that Miles had contacted her. Although she couldn't get him out of her head, she did want to wait out the no-contact thing they had going on. She desperately wanted to reach out and see how he was but a part of her thought time and distance was good for them so she didn't mind it.

The young woman hadn't played ball in so long she began to feel as though her skills were fading as well as her sense of style. She furrowed her brows at her messy walking closet. "Ay, Mujer araña." She huffed. "What to wear, what to wear." She sang to herself beginning to select random pieces of clothing.

(Oh, Spider-Woman)

_________________________________

Bryson Tiller's Peace Interlude played on a low value in Miles' car. He took a deep breath and watched as Y/n entered his car with her gym bag then put set it son in the back seat. Once she was settled she greeted him with a nervous smile. "Hey." He greeted her back and pulled off.

"I missed you." Y/n spoke. "Yo también te extrañé, amor." Miles grabbed her hand and kissed it, glancing at her with a small smirk. She chuckled. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Kaiyah. It was wrong and I should've told you sooner. I figured that if we're in a relationship there's gotta be total transparency and I completely defiled that." He turned to look in her eyes once he got to the next light.

(I missed you too, love)

"Oh, you using them big words on me." Y/n giggled and Miles scratched his neck with a nervous smile. "Thank you for the clarity, though. My reaction was...a lil over the top but I love you and I was just in the dark at that moment. I ain't know how else to react." Y/n shrugged. "Thought you was gon' hit me or sum. I was ready for anything." Miles pulls off and hears the girl laughing at him. "Shit, me too. You had me fucked up." She laughed.

"I'm sorry. Ion want you feelin' like that. Solo quiero darte tranquilidad." Miles rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand.

(I just want to give you peace of mind)

Y/n hummed. "But don't think I ain't forget about your situation." Miles glanced down at her since she had rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Miles but ion wanna talk about—" "Relax, mami. I ain't here to stress you out. If you're not ready to tell me, I won't force you. Confío, it isn't bad y confío, you know what you're doing so I won't bother you 'bout it."

(I trust + and I trust)

"I love you." Y/n grabbed his face gently and pecked his lips tenderly. "So much." She whispered before kissing him once more. Y/n watched as he set his eyes back on the rode after telling her that he loved her too. He increased the volume and they went about their way.