Chapter 11

NARRATOR'S POV

Deep within the depths of a forsaken realm, a desolate and shadowed domain of the abyssal shadows called Azure Isle. This is a dark place that is hidden in the unsure place, a forebonding fortress hidden in a realm of perpetual darkness. The place is covered in mist and has no light, creating dark and unsettling atmosphere.

Sitting on a shiny black throne decorated with mysterious symbols and surrounded by the forbidden plants that was recorded in the ancient history, it's a dark violet plants. It is the main source of energy of the abyssal shadows aside from absorbing negative emotions from the people. The Overlady commands attention. She wears long, flowing black robes that seem to move on their own. Her eyes are intense and glow like burning coals, contrasting with her pale skin and long, black hair.

With a voice that can be both alluring and dangerous, the Overlady effortlessly controls dark magic or sorcery. She can summon twisting shadows to do her bidding. Every movement she makes is a full of manipulation and cunning.

The Overlady of the Abyssal Shadow represent darkness itself, causing chaos and seeking ultimate power. Her quest for dominance spreads fear and despair throughout the realm. She has an army of shadowy followers who obey her every command.

She stands from her throne and absorb the negative emotions from the person she used as the host to gather negative emotions from the people who were blinded by hatred and anger. Tumawa siya ng malakas matapos niyang ma absorb lahat ng iyon. The more she consumes, the more her power grows, and the more she solidifies her hold over the realm. The overlady is cunning, she used the host to lure people outside where she feeds on their negative emotions, hatred, anger, and sorrow.

Nanghina ang host after she consumes the gathered emotions.

"go out and gather more dark energy!" she said as she throw the host outside the domain in one swift.

Tumawa siya ng malakas habang pinapakiramdam ang malakas ng enerhiyang dumadaloy sa kanyang katawan.

"Maximus." She called.

"Overlady." Mabilis na reply sa kanya ng isang lalaki who came out from nowhere.

"how's the thing I entrusted you to do."

"please spare my life, Overlady. I-I lost track of her."

"Imprudent!" malakas na sigaw ng overlady at isang hampas ng kanyang kamay ay lumipad na si Maximus at humampas sa bato na pader.

Nanghihina at pilit nitong binagon ang sarili at muling bumalik sa pagkakaluhod at nakayuko ang mga ulo habang tinatanggap ang galit ng Overlady.

"I told you monitor her! Track every places she would go! Clear every possible things that make her her way to meet the king of Izacaetopia!"

Huminga ng malalim ang Overlady at kinalma ang sarili. Tinalikuran si Maximus na nasa ganong pwesto pa rin.

"Genevieve, Genevieve" she said habang umiiling-iling.

She played the forbidden plants infront of her.

"I've been helping you to change your destiny, but what did you. Looks like it's not my subordinates fault to lost you. It's your destiny that is working to lure you in your doomed. But I still care for your safety, getting close to the King will only take your life again after being revived."

She laughed like a witch.

"I know you'll thank me one day by sealing your spiritual essence so no one can recognized you, even how much you look like the Queen. Your face didn't change, but your essence is just a normal living being. They won't recognized you as the Queen. As I sealed your spiritual essence, you past memories also dissipated. HAHAHAHA!"