Chapter 24

"I'll deal with Victor later. But the two of you, I'll give you a quick death."

The two screamed while they are slowly turning into ashes.

NARRATOR'S POV

Pagkalabas ng Hari sa palasyo, he saw the whole city being attack by those abyssal shadows. Hindi ito ang unang nakita niya ang ganitong eksena. Mas malala pa noong buo pa ang six Kingdom. Kabi-kabilang digmaan at patayan. Mga pasabog at tunog ng mga espada ang maririnig. Pero noon iyon.

He didn't expected that the wars before and the wars he's seeing right now is not the same. This time, it is more terrific. It is a war by spirits and powers. A simple swords and weapons with an ordinary soldiers is not enough. Hindi kagaya ng dati na padamihan ng soldiers at mga sandata. The one who have more armies might have the greater chance of winning. Luckily, they have prepared for this and trained an elite soldiers. The Sanctum Armies.

But the elite soldiers is not enough.

The armies of Abyssal Shadows outnumbered them.

Lucius and his armies is already in the front.

The city became the battlefield.

Numerous cries and bloods that filled the whole city.

The King rush out to save the child that was left in the crowd. Inisang atake niya lang ang isang human form na sinubukan saktan ang bata. Dinala niya ang bata sa isang safe na area.

"don't leave here." he said and leave a protecting barrier for the child.

Muli siyang sumabak sa laban.

"protect all the people!" sigaw ni Lucius while exchanging attack to the enemy.

"listen! Try to protect the people while moving them inside the palace! I'll make a way! The enemies can't enter the palace!"

The soldiers acted upon the order of the king. They gathered all the people while the other armies and the Sanctum armies is covering them.

"HAHAHAHA!" a loud female laughed interrupted the whole city.

"King Dion Magnus! Do you think you can save all of them with your unstable powers?"

In the mid-air, a lady with combined black and purple dress came out. She was surrounded by a dark aura.

"your majesty! surround the king!" sigaw ni Lucius.

"no need! Just focus protecting the civilians!"

The king slowly rise up until he face the overlady in the mid air.

"you suddenly have the guts to came out in your nest huh? what? I just remember that you're you were always hiding to your nest before?"

"shut up!" the overlady became aggressive.

She was just about to attack an innocent under them but the king quickly counter it.

"know your place, Morgana Wraithborne. This is not your place to hurt my people." the King said.

Narinig ng lahat ang binanggit na pangalan ng hari.

"Morgana Wraithborne? Isn't she the missing Saintess of the Serendell? It's been thousands of years. She's still alive?" tanong ni Lucius sa sarili niya.

Tumigil na ang pag-atake ng mga abyssal shadow kaya pinapanood na lang nila ang dalawa sa taas.

Hindi rin natuloy ang daan gagawin sana ng Hari papuntang palasyo. Kung gagamitin kasi mismo ang gate ay siguradong may makakapuslit na mga abyssal shadow.