Chapter 4 Everybody Hates Me

Trigger Warning: Sexual activities, anxiety, depression, trauma
(Zenitsu's POV) 

"I need her...... I need her...... I need her...." 

God, every moment without her was more unbearable than the last. 

"I need her........ I need her...........I need her....." 

My heart aches from how lonely it is and I hate it. She's the only one that can fix it......

"I need her....... I need her.........I need her" 

She's the only one that's made me feel whole.... who made me feel brave.... who made me feel human......

"I need her...... I need her....... I need her....." 

Everyone else made me feel equal to a dog..... but not her.... She filled my empty shell.

"I need her....... I need her....... I need her......." 

No one else can have her but me..... because she changed me...... she made me better...... she made me more.....more than just a fucking good for nothing coward..... she gave me a purpose without even trying.....

"I need her........I need her.....I need her........" 

God, I can't get my mind off of her...... I just want her to know that I'd die for her..... I'd live for her....... I'd care for her

And I'd kill for her......

"I need her..... I need her.......... I need her......." 

I pant to myself. I had her in mind........ she can't escape my mind.... my heart...... my soul..... my life..........trust me, I've tried to hold back...... I've tried to love her like a normal person.....

"I need her...... I need her.....I need her..." 

But the fact is......... My love for her is not normal love............

"I need her... I need her... I need her..." 

My breath quickens as I relieve myself, her scent up to my nose as I take it all in, feeling true bliss... she was meant to be mine.......... and that's why we'll always be together...... and if she tries to escape my grasp........ I'll just make my grasp tighter......... trust me.... my hold on her is very loose right now..... compared to what it could be...

My TV was blasting the news so my neighbors wouldn't hear me as I finished up what I was doing. As I finally finish up, pulling myself together, I open my eyes and admire her underwear that were just pressed against my face a moment ago. 

"You'll be mine one day...." I give it one last whiff and gently fold it and put it nicely into an empty drawer. I clean myself up slightly, putting on some pants when I hear the news in the background. 

         "I'm here live in the city of Nishinomiya where the 4th year college student of Kimetsu University, Himari Saito, was found dead in the Yoshida family's pantry early this morning. The victim seemed to have been suffocated without any sort of self-inflected choking involved. The last time he was seen before this morning was at the raving college party thrown at the same house the night before which involved a little under 100 people invited to that party, some other outsiders tagging along in the party. The Yoshida's say that there is no one there that would have it in them to kill anyone and that they had no clue when it even happened." 

I stand there in shock that it already hit the news...................... Himari.....Saito................ He......he had what was coming to him....... I mean..........I didn't do it on purpose.... he......he was sexually assaulting a minor..... I....... I did what had to be done........... It........ it wasn't my fault.... I just got angry.... and it was his fault he got so close to her.... he was asking for it.... yeah..... I.... I'd do it all over again if it was for her...... but that doesn't make.... it not okay.......