Chapter 5 The Perfect Plan

Trigger Warning: Suicidal thoughts/attempts, insanity, first degree murder 

(Y/n's POV) 

I can't believe he expects me to believe that shit. If you figure out how to fuck up a person that much in one day, you probably shouldn't hang out with them. I mean, he taught me to smoke, skip school, give hickeys and got me drunk all in one day. 

Not to mention that the party we went to turned out to be a crime scene the next morning. A person literally died there........ and I don't even know if I witnessed it since I was so drunk.... I barely remember anything from that night..... I mean........... I remember........ drinking a lot and the guy that got murdered came up to me and started touching me..... and then....Zenitsu... he found out and..........

He looked pissed and.........

Oh god............ did he.......... is it possible.......... that........

No way! He would never kill a guy! He didn't even know anyone at that party! Why would he kill him!?I...... I can't think about that anymore.... I think I'm gonna be sick.....

I cover my mouth with my hand in class as I doze off some more. 

But seriously....... maybe he did....... I mean........ I'm fairly convinced that he also took my underwear and carved 'Mine' on my forehead so..... it's not like it's impossible.....he's the one that drove me home. I was drunk and he knew that. He took advantage of me, I know it! There's no way that's not the case! 

Though..... when I was in the closet with him....... and he broke down in tears...... It was hard not to believe him....... his voice was so kind and desperate.... I..... it warmed my heart a little....I never knew he ever acted like that...... he was like a crying innocent baby..... and all I wanted to do was help him.... but that's just him manipulating me..... I can't fall for it.... I have to stay strong... and not listen to my heart for once in my goddamn life. 

God......... that man that got murdered at that party........Himari Saito........ for some reason I can't help but feel like I'm the reason he's dead...... I can't explain why.... I just know..... and...... I feel like.... I could have prevented it somehow.... if I wasn't so drunk.. but..... now that man is gone.. forever...  he had a family that loved him and missed him. All he was trying to do was have a good time......... and I can't help but feel like if one little thing didn't happen, I could have stopped it..... and I can't explain why.....

I've been feeling that a lot recently...... like something is my fault....... like something I did could have effected the outcome.... and that's more or less correct..... but I hate that fact more than anything............ I.......... I wish I could just stop outcomes from happening....... I wish I could just stop living but every single time I try to do it, it gets interrupted. Well....... not this time....... no way........ This time..... I'm going to do it successfully.... and never see the light of day again.... and never affect anything ever again..... never be responsible for a death.... ever......ever again......

(Zenitsu's POV)

I needed to put my plan into motion........ I can't have another moment with my precious little doll mad at me like this........... I didn't sleep all day yesterday because........ just the feeling of her being mad at me is unbearable.... I hate it more than anything...... but I have a plan to make it better.... to make her realize that she's already mine and she has in choice but to be with me. I love her more than anything and I WILL make her realize that.... she doesn't have a choice....

It's a pretty easy plan too..... and I'll start it right now....

After school, I go up to Tanjiro. I was scared he wouldn't want to talk to me after all the things I said but he seemed overjoyed to see me. He immediately waved to me with the happiest smile but a slight bit of worry in his face that I'll not take it well, but, of course, that doesn't stop him from trying.